Hello, as i read i should uninstall old version before upgrading to newest one. So i should save already recorded clips at another place before uninstalling. How to put then old clips back to the private folder?

The UID of Boldbeast Recorder from our web site is 0x20044D75, the UID of Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store is 0x20045AB6. They have exactly the same functions, but their UID are different (required by Ovi).

If the old version in your phone is installed from our web site, don't uninstall the old version, just install the new version from our web site to the SAME disk to overwrite the old version, all your settings and recorded clips will remain unchanged.

If the old version in your phone is installed from Ovi, don't uninstall the old version, just install the new version from Ovi to the SAME disk to overwrite the old version, all your settings and recorded clips will remain unchanged.

If the old version in your phone is installed from Ovi and you want to install the new version from our web site or vice versa, it will display "Update Error!", you'll fail to install it because of the different UIDs. In this case you should uninstall the old version then install the new version.

Uninstalling procedure will delete your settings and recorded clips (if they are saved in the private folder), so before uninstalling you should copy/move all your recorded clips to a public folder (for example E:\ABC folder) then you can transfer them to your computer.