aftr update to belle refresh, boldbeast unable to suppress beeps. It sounds beep,both sides. Please fix it. I hav bought due to its beepless feature bt nw it beeps. Plx do fix. Thnx

I have purchased the Advance version, and after updating my Nokia’s firmware yesterday, the beep suppress no longer works. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Boldbeast, it still does not remove the beep.
Any suggestions?

We are investigating what have been changed in the new Belle Refresh firmware, hope we can find the solution as soon as possible.

Listening Beep sound after updated nokia belle refresh. Please fix this problem immediately as soon as possible.

The same problem :-( Waiting for solution...

If the firmware of your phone is
- Belle Refresh (firmware version is 111.040.1511 or 111.140.0058), or
- Belle FP1 (firmware version is 112.010.1404 or 112.020.0310)
please install this patch in your phone: http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip, it will 100% remove recording beeps.

I made all the operations and it worked. However, as I did not like to patch the phone (I know the trick from an italian forum), I hoped you could find a more professional solution, without patching. By considering that this is a good app, but not so cheap!
Thanks.

Nokia has changed the "Audio Policy" in the new firmware, we have not found the solution to directly suppress the beeps yet. Currently the patch is the only way to remove beeps.

When I use your patch to supress the beep for Belle Refresh, then my mobile and other applications are working properly without any problem ? Please tell me detailed.

whatsapp had a problem after the patch: while trying to open "warning: the SIM is not available", and did not open. Reinstalled whatsapp, it worked.

This patch changes the "PlayBeepSound" function in the sys\bin\saaudioserver.dll file to "do nothing, just return".  Indeed it only changes 2 bytes of the file. Nothing else will be affected.

ferdezio wrote:

whatsapp had a problem after the patch: while trying to open "warning: the SIM is not available", and did not open. Reinstalled whatsapp, it worked.

The whatsapp problem has nothing to do with this patch.

I have nokia N8 version 111.040.1511 i have installed patch but still beep sound not removed.

khushalmora wrote:

I have nokia N8 version 111.040.1511 i have installed patch but still beep sound not removed.

Many many users have made it worked. Read the instruction in the patch .zip file and try again.

I use  more 2 months the Standard Edition, and today after hard reset my Nokia E5, the beep suppress no longer works-have a beeps on both sides.  How i can remove the beep?

spymaster wrote:

I use  more 2 months the Standard Edition, and today after hard reset my Nokia E5, the beep suppress no longer works-have a beeps on both sides.  How i can remove the beep?

For your Nokia E5:
- In Boldbeast Recorder set the Beep Suppress setting item to "Enabled".
- If the problem is still there, uninstall all other call recorders, only leave Boldbeast Recorder running in your phone.
- If the problem is still there, reset your phone and reinstall Boldbeast Recorder.

When the new update will be available to install because it's a little hard for many users to use patch's, so i hope you will make an new update as soon is possible!

Again'st i must thanks you boldbeast Administrator for your instruction to remove beeps.

Sincerely,
Jeton Maliqi

18 (edited by user53673 2015-07-04 05:06:16)

Dear BoldBeast Software developers,

i discovered a bug for your software on my Nokia C5-06 Version 22.6.007 & boldbeast software version V3.40 the latest version of your software. many times when i make a call both of me and the recepient hear beeps although i have no other software recording application installed on my handset and beep suppress is enabled & one side beep mode is no. and if that bug happened in a call when i try to end the call the mobile is hanged and sometimes the mobile shutdown and refuse to open again from the power button unless i remove the battery. this is a software bug inside the boldbeast software so can you please make a patch for this bug. this bug occurs  randomly not for every call.

i wait for your reply

Most possibly you are using a copy of Boldbeast Recorder for Nokia downloaded from other web sites that is "cracked" by someone else. The "crack" destroyed the integrity of the software, it made the software crash now and then.

Please only download the software from our web site http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com, or from Opera App Store, it works perfectly.