I'v installed the basic version in my E6 and later purchased the advanced version through Ovi in May 2012. But I didnt get any registration code but the recorder was working properly. But recently, Ovi notified that an update is available and i installed it. Now all my recorded clips are lost and it records only for 30 secs,. How can i get back the recorded clips.

(1)-----------------------------
Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.

(2)-----------------------------
The way to get your clips back:

(1) Get AMR clips
- Open the built-in file manager.
- Press find menu item
- Select E or C disk
- Select the Root Folder
- In the Find Text box input "AMR"
- Press Find button
- Now you can copy/move all your clips of AMR format to a public folder, for example E:\XYZ folder.

(2) Get WAV clips
- Repeat steps above to get your WAV clips.

(3) Get MP4 clips
- Repeat steps above to get your MP4 clips.

If you can't get them back this way, this indicates all recorded clips were be deleted by the Application Manager when you uninstalled Boldbeast Recorder.