Email configuration did. I chose the option Hide C2M setting part of the email. Then email hidden.

However, the Nokia N8 home screen, the widget will automatically come in the form of attaching an e-mail. E-mails seem to be there. Add an e-mail e-mail when I say the secret is revealed to the Home screen.

I would ask you to check.

Best regards

When you create a email account some phones automatically create a widget on the home screen. If you hide the email account you should delete the widget manually.

Indeed, aside from hiding the email account, you can completely delete the email account after setting up Boldbeast C2M:
  - Use the built-in Email software to create the SMTP email account, confirm it can send email successfully.
  - In Boldbeast C2M select to use the email account, confirm Boldbeast C2M can send email automatically.
  - Use the built-in Email software to delete the email account, the widget on the home screen will be deleted automatically.
Now no email account left in your phone, no widget left on the home screen, but Boldbeast C2M can still send clips to you.