I am using Boldbeast Recorder since quite a while, with my Nokia C7 and E71. Congrats to you, your software is really useful, and for business purposes a "must have"!

A couple of days ago I updated from 3.20 to 3.40. Works fine with my E71. But there seems to be a little glitch with my C7.
As soon as I had 3.40 installed, I could hear - almost not noticable - a low humming sound every 15 seconds; it's like hearing a low vibration, and I can hear it using my Plantronics headset too. It's not as far as annoying as the beeps, but it's there. On the other side (phone) there is no unusual sound audible, as before.

So I downgraded to the previous version, 3.20 - fortunately I had stored it in my PC - and everything is fine again, no humming sound.

Well, no big deal for me, although I would prefer to be able to use the additional features that come with the 3.40 version.

Any ideas what could cause that sound? I would like to test version 3.30, but it seems that this version is no longer available through your website. Could you provide a link where I could get it?

Thanks very much!

The v3.3 link is deleted from the web server, please contact service@boldbeast.com to get it.

V3.3 has the humming but V3.20 does not. So it seems that something introduced with V3.3 has broken something in the call recording

4 (edited by shevalini1506 2012-10-26 19:56:59)

thanks a lot.... thanks for your information... very much useful for me.