I have not received register code.
25-Sep-2012 20:40:32 PDT

I checked our database, your register code has been sent to you by our order processing system.
I have just sent it to you once more, please check your email.

i have purchased through paypal ,my IMEI : 357023043510362
MY MAIL ID ravircr@gmail.com
please sen my register code

ravircr wrote:

i have purchased through paypal ,my IMEI : 357023043510362
MY MAIL ID ravircr@gmail.com
please sen my register code

I have send it to you, please check your email.

how can i purchase a registration code

Asore samuel wrote:

how can i purchase a registration code

- Please download Boldbeast Recorder from http://www.boldbeast.com and install it, it is initially the Demo version.
- Purchase a register code from http://www.boldbeast.com with PayPal or Avangate, our order processing system wiill automatically send the register code to you at once after paying, you'll receive it within several minutes.
- In Boldbeast Recorder press the Register menu item to input the register code, it's 35 chars long.
- Now the software has become the registered version. Press the About menu item and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

If your phone is a Symbian^3/Anna/Belle phone, you can also buy the software from Nokia Store. Boldbeast Recorder in Nokia Store supports In-App Purchase feature, it is free to download. It is a trial version, during the trial period (up to 7 days) if you feel satisfied with the software you can buy a register code for your phone directly in the software. Nokia Store will process the payment. After paying your phone will be registered immediately.

Dear Admin,

Pls Give Me A registration code As A christmas Gift......
My IMEI : 356988040747640
Mail ID : aktan4u@gmail.Com

Pls Admin.....

Dear Admin,
Please Give Me A registration code for nokia 6120c

My imei 359850015966083
email infoaboobacker@gmail.com

i need register code for my E5
my email is Abdulganiymuideen@gmail.com

Могу ли я купить регистрационный код через банковский терминал? Если да,то на какой счет оплачивать и стоимость?

Лилия wrote:

Могу ли я купить регистрационный код через банковский терминал? Если да,то на какой счет оплачивать и стоимость?

We ask PayPal and Avangate to process payments for us, we don't know the payment detail in your country. Please click the Buy Now button in our web page http://www.boldbeast.com it will display the price in your local currency. If you have problems about payment please contact PayPal / Avangate, they will help you.

MY IMEI No  is 358620040533450 i have not received  the reg code pls mail me to < adueedu@gmail.com>

adueedu wrote:

MY IMEI No  is 358620040533450 i have not received  the reg code pls mail me to < adueedu@gmail.com>

Please forward your order detail to service@boldbeast.com.

i was request for code since 09-May-2013,
still waiting :(

"I have BoldBeast call Recorder 3.40.
Please send me registration code
IMEI No. 356252019425682
Email Id: arshad_arain@cyber.net.pk
Thanks,"