Hi All,

I would expect Search to return all existing recordings when no search criteria (other than dates far apart enough) are specified. However, doing a Search this way behaves exactly like Phone Call Clips:

* if Max Display Clips is equal to or larger than the total number of recordings, Phone Call Clips and doing a Search this way show all recordings
* if Max Display Clips is smaller than the total number of recordings, both Phone Call Clips and doing a Search this way only return the number of recordings set by Max Display Clips, and both display the message "The latest <Max Display Clips> displayed. You can search for other clips."

E.g. with a recording database of 54 recordings and Max Display Clips set to 52, doing a Search this way only returns 52 recordings and displays "The latest 52 displayed. You can search for other clips."

I've reported this to Boldbeast Service via email, but we seem to be having a misunderstanding. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Any suggestions for displaying all recordings other than setting Max Display Clips to a massive value?

I'm using Boldbeast 3.40 on a Nokia N8 Belle Refresh.

Thanks,
Francois

You said "with a recording database of 54 recordings and Max Display Clips set to 52, doing a Search this way only returns 52 recordings", you want to return all 54 recordings.

Now please tell me, some day when your recordings reach 500,  "doing a Search this way", do you want to return 500 or 52? If your recordings reach 5000, what do you think then?

The reason I brought up this topic is the needle-in-a-haystack scenario, one which I've been in numerous times. You're not quite sure what the number was, did he call me or I him, when exactly was it, etc. So ideally you want to be able to browse your recordings for other adjacent calls to jog your memory.