I have purchased and installed the advanced version on my Nokia e71 phone.I have noticed that sometimes there is beep sound when some party calls me and sometimes not.why is this happening?

Please do this:
- Uninstall all other call recorders, only leave Boldbeast Recorder running in your phone.
- In Boldbeast Recorder set parameters as bellow:
  . Auto Record Mode: All
  . Sampling Bitrate: Medium
  . Beep Suppress: Enabled
  . Beep Suppress Method: Not Switch Profile
  . Beep Suppress Tune: 1000

If you hear beeps during call recording, please try to set "Beep Suppress Tune" to 800, then 600, then 500, then 400, then 300, until you hear no beeps.

If you change "Sampling Bitrate", you should change "Beep Suppress Tune" also, otherwise you may hear beeps.

Я купил и установил Boldbeast Recoder 3.40 расширенная версия на  Nokia 808. При записи разговора присутствут звуковой сигнал.  Как убрать наличие звукового сигнала при записи телефонных разговоров ?

Evgeniy wrote:

Я купил и установил Boldbeast Recoder 3.40 расширенная версия на  Nokia 808. При записи разговора присутствут звуковой сигнал.  Как убрать наличие звукового сигнала при записи телефонных разговоров ?

Nokia has changed the Audio Policy in the new firmware, you should install a patch to 100% remove recording beeps.

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip to your computer.
  111.021.0028  (Belle Refresh)
  111.040.1511  (Belle Refresh)
  111.140.0058  (Belle Refresh)
  112.010.1404  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1406  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1409  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0309  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0310  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0311  (Belle Feature Pack 1)

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip to your computer.
  113.010.1506  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1507  (Belle Feature Pack 2)

- Unzip the patch to a folder, you'll see the instruction in it.
- Install software in the folder into your phone according to the instruction step by step.

Шаг 1.  При вводе кода 1034 -  пишет "неверный код" и дальше дело не идет. Что делать?

Evgeniy wrote:

Шаг 1.  При вводе кода 1034 -  пишет "неверный код" и дальше дело не идет. Что делать?

The SafeManager display a different code every time, when it requires you to "Enter code NNNN" you should input the same NNNN value, NOT the fixed "1034" value.

please give me a Boldbest call recorder register code. nokia5233,

Ввожу код "NNNN" , пишет - ошибка. Что делать дальше?

Evgeniy wrote:

Ввожу код "NNNN" , пишет - ошибка. Что делать дальше?

When SafeManager requires you to "Enter code 1234" you should input "1234", NOT "1034". When SafeManager requires you to "Enter code 5678" you should input "5678", NOT "1034".

SafeManager  у меня ничего не требует, ни какого кода, ввожу NNNN стандартный - пишет ошибка. Как получить правильный код?

Evgeniy wrote:

SafeManager  у меня ничего не требует, ни какого кода, ввожу NNNN стандартный - пишет ошибка. Как получить правильный код?

When SafeManager requires you to "Enter code 1234" you should input "1234", NOT "NNNN". When SafeManager requires you to "Enter code 5678" you should input "5678", NOT "NNNN".

SafeManager у меня ничего не требует,ни какого кода!  Ввожу стандартный "1234" - пишет ошибка. Как получить правильный код?

Evgeniy wrote:

SafeManager у меня ничего не требует,ни какого кода!  Ввожу стандартный "1234" - пишет ошибка. Как получить правильный код?

Sorry, I can't understand. Please start the software and go to the screen at which you meet the problem, use a camera to take a photo of the screen, send the photo to service@boldbeast.com to let us know how to help you.

I have NOKIA E-600. I purchased the boldbeast software online and was working fine untill recently when i updated the symbian operating system. Now the beep is loud and not able to suppressed even if keep in suppressed mode. plz help
my IMEI is 354875048481524

angamba wrote:

I have NOKIA E-600. I purchased the boldbeast software online and was working fine untill recently when i updated the symbian operating system. Now the beep is loud and not able to suppressed even if keep in suppressed mode. plz help

Please install this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip, it will 100% remove recording beeps on your Nokia E6-00.

Устанавливаю в Nokia 808  http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip, чтобы не было сигнала при разговорах. Дошел до  "Step 3". При активации "RomPatcherPlas_BelleFP2.sisx" , "подготовка к установке" пишет "ошибка в сертификате.Обратитесь к поставщику приложения." Пожалуста помогите.

Evgeniy wrote:

Устанавливаю в Nokia 808  http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip, чтобы не было сигнала при разговорах. Дошел до  "Step 3". При активации "RomPatcherPlas_BelleFP2.sisx" , "подготовка к установке" пишет "ошибка в сертификате.Обратитесь к поставщику приложения." Пожалуста помогите.

Please do this:
- Use SafeManager to copy the file "updatedswicertstore.dat" to the C:\Resource\swicertstore\dat folder. (it's C:\, not E:\).
- Now install RomPatcherPlas_BelleFP2.sisx.

Ура! Работает! С наступающим Новым годом !!!