dear sir,
kindlly i need help to reinstall the advace adition of boldbeast but beeb doesn't stop and as pernokia recomanded i unistalled the app. when i tried to reinstall it again from my staff from nokia store i found out that is the trail version.
so please advise

(1)-------------------------------------------
Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.

(2)-------------------------------------------
Nokia has changed the Audio Policy in the new firmware, you should install a patch to 100% remove recording beeps.

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_Belle.zip to your computer.
  111.021.0028  (Belle Refresh)
  111.040.1511  (Belle Refresh)
  111.140.0058  (Belle Refresh)
  112.010.1404  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1406  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.010.1409  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0309  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0310  (Belle Feature Pack 1)
  112.020.0311  (Belle Feature Pack 1)

- If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.boldbeast.com/other/RemoveBeeps_BelleFP2.zip to your computer.
  113.010.1506  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1507  (Belle Feature Pack 2)

- Unzip the patch to a folder, you'll see the instruction in it.
- Install software in the folder into your phone according to the instruction step by step.

that is not true i did exactly what  you guided me to do but still asking me to buy the application and please check my purchased number 021970743252 date Nov 6, 2012 2:37:59 AM EET please note that i did the same thing three times and i need help or refund  me

massiri wrote:

that is not true i did exactly what  you guided me to do but still asking me to buy the application and please check my purchased number 021970743252 date Nov 6, 2012 2:37:59 AM EET please note that i did the same thing three times and i need help or refund  me

What is the error message displayed when you try to restore the register code from Nokia Store? If it doesn't work at the moment, please

- Please download Boldbeast Recorder from http://www.boldbeast.com and install it, it is initially the Demo version.
- In Boldbeast Recorder press the Register menu item to input the register code, it's 35 chars long.
- Now the software has become the registered version. Press the About menu item and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

I have sent your register code to you, please check your email.

5 (edited by KJRAO9999 2013-01-05 01:19:56)

please send me the register code for my n8 belle IMEI code: 352684049128957
to my mail ID   kjrao9999@gmail.com
Thanks and regards

Уважаемый Администратор!
Программа Boldbeast Recorder 3.20 пишет что мой телефон NOKIA N8 IMEI: 355944048760243 не зарегистрирован, хотя до этого я пользовался на протяжении полугода. Помогите пожалуйста решить эту проблему. Заранее благодарен.

vint3952 wrote:

Уважаемый Администратор!
Программа Boldbeast Recorder 3.20 пишет что мой телефон NOKIA N8 не зарегистрирован, хотя до этого я пользовался на протяжении полугода. Помогите пожалуйста решить эту проблему. Заранее благодарен.

Please download Boldbeast Recorder from Nokia Ovi Store and install it, press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again.