I purchased Boldbeast v 3.40 today using IAP function from ovi for INR 75.
Now I want to know will this code work with future updated version ?

Love this software working fine on Nokia N8 Belle Referesh after using patch..

Keep up the good work.

Yes, of course, the register code you bought can be used with future updated versions.

3 (edited by Nisar 2012-11-18 09:15:09)

I have one question, when I use mp4 format, why I can't use Bitrate to High or Medium,  It only works with low bitrate.
Pls give some suggestion as I want to record high quality clips in mp4 format , with high or medium bitrate as disc space is not a problem for me...Quality matters for me...  I am using BoldBeast on Nokia N8 Belle Refresh.

Hope you can give me a working solution for this...

We use the built-in MP4, AMR and WAV codecs to record, the recording quality is determined completely by the phone itself, our software can't change it.

For example our software tells the built-in MP4 codec to "record phone call with MP4 format, using high bitrate", but the built-in codec says "No, I can't". If our software tells it to "record phone call with MP4 format, using low bitrate", it says "OK" - All is determined by your phone itself.

The built-in MP4 codec is a software implementation, to compress audio stream to MP4 data it needs more CPU capacity, it needs even more CPU capacity if using high bitrate. It can record Voice Memo with high bitrate, but can't record phone call with high bitrate, because during phone call recording the phone need a part of CPU capacity to deal with the phone communication, the CPU has not enough capacity to compress high bitrate MP4.

Why can you record phone call with WAV using high bitrate? because WAV don't need to compress, it doesn't need a powerful CPU.

Why can you record phone call with AMR using high bitrate? because AMR is compressed by a special chip, it is implemented by hardware, it doesn't need a powerful CPU also.