1 (edited by zlebronjames 2013-01-09 17:00:09)

Hi I just when service my handphone and there is factory reset and so. Can you help me restore back my boldbeast basic? I paid for it and used for quite some time.

Please send private message for me to type in my phone private details.
I wonder why it never auto detect even I use Nokia suite to download it.

Does my IMEI change when I factory reset my phone?
Or I need to ask for help for re-activations everything I fractory reset my phone?

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder downloaded from Nokia Ovi Store, please press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone (the same IMEI), It will restore the register code to your phone, you don't need to pay again. Press the About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder you'll see the register code displayed.

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder downloaded from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com, please press the Register menu item in Boldbeast Recorder to input the register code. If you lost the register code please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com, we'll send it to you again.

Hi,

Btw nokia is going to stop their nokia store at 2014 Jan. may I know how can I reinstall my boldbeast recorder after that? Because I'm going to format my phone to use custom firmware and test out afew. Will it also affect the performance of boldbeast recorder?

Users can download Boldbeast Recorder from our web site when Nokia Store stops, register codes they bought from Nokia Store can still be used. You can open the About screen in Boldbeast Recorder to write down your register code and save it locally for future use.

All register codes are in our database, we can send the register code back to you if you forget it. It doesn't affect the performance of boldbeast recorder.