Dear Sirs,

I have bought and installed advanced version from your website (not from Ovi store) - at the beginning it was working fine until yesterday when I have noticed that all phone call clips are missing (while in the same time Voice memo clips are there). Version is 3.40 - latest.

Possible causes:
     1)     - Boldbeast call recorder is installed on C:, place to save recorded clips was set to E:
                - when I have installed call recorder --> there was no memory card in the phone --> I have purchased memory card 32 GB later and installed on the phone --> afterwards in the settings have switched clips to be saved on memory card F: --> when I noticed that phone call clips are missing (all of them), I switch back clips to be saved on E (mass memory), however clips are still missing. Have switched save option to "ask"  --> after every conversation it ask whether to save the clip or not --> I confirm saving the clip and it's says it's done, however there are no phone call clips saved or at lest it doesn't find them etc...

2)     - I have noticed phone call clips are missing few hours after having (and presumably recorded) one particularly long phone conversation - about 50 min or may be more...

I have uninstalled Boldbeast call recorder and then install it again (from you website) --> register it using the same activation key

but the problem remains - phone call clips are missing, while voice memo clips are recorded correctly.

Pls help!

Some users said the Total Disk Limit (MB) parameter doesn't work well in their phones.
Please set the Total Disk Limit (MB) to 0 and test again.

Yes, setting parametter to 0 have done the job - Thank you for quick reply. Apart from that minor bug - you have done Great job :-)

hello i downloaded boldbeast recorder (advance) on my nokia n8 and purchased it through "phone bill" with the amount of £15.. and its being deducted from my mobile account..but the application gave me an error message from ovistore.. i uninstall boldbeast and install it again..but still rerecord 30 seconds!! what will i do now?? pls help..thnx

nahlou wrote:

hello i downloaded boldbeast recorder (advance) on my nokia n8 and purchased it through "phone bill" with the amount of £15.. and its being deducted from my mobile account..but the application gave me an error message from ovistore.. i uninstall boldbeast and install it again..but still rerecord 30 seconds!! what will i do now?? pls help..thnx

Please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com.