I have several problems with this recorder: (v2,8)

1) It does still Beeping, first time an the fifteenth second, and the next it Beeps after 2 min and then again after 2-3 minutes period always resist

2) Recording Unstable: sometimes it dosen't start recording!

3) Now, days later, when I start the program, the "Phone & Voice" -lists are empty!!!
There comes a message: You can only see the last 200 records!
(for example, "Ultimate Voice Recorder" was unlimited)

4) Can you tell me,  where the recording-Directory on "E" ist? Is it possible to restore the recordings?

5) By the way: One should choose themselves when to start the recording! "at the dailing phase" or "at the phase-connected"

6) for a Bug-Prone software it is too Expensive!

The same experience with "Nokia 6210 Navigator!"

(Don'r Wory, I did a Harware resets on both Phone and installed ONLY "Bold Call Recorder Beast"!)

1) It does still Beeping, first time an the fifteenth second, and the next it Beeps after 2 min and then again after 2-3 minutes period always resist

=>Answer: Thank you very much,we'll investigate it.

2) Recording Unstable: sometimes it dosen't start recording!

=>Answer: Download and install Boldbeast Recorder from our web site, don't install the cracked version. Boldbeast is very stable.

3) Now, days later, when I start the program, the "Phone & Voice" -lists are empty!!! There comes a message: You can only see the last 200 records!

=>Answer: Download and install Boldbeast Recorder from our web site, don't install the cracked version which has exactly the problem you described.

4) Can you tell me,  where the recording-Directory on "E" ist? Is it possible to restore the recordings?

=>Answer: We use the Symbian Data Caging technology to protect your recorded clips, you can't see the clips in the file manager, in the media player.  Don't uninstall the cracked Boldbeast version, just download and install Boldbeast from our web site again, all your settings and clips are still there.

5) By the way: One should choose themselves when to start the recording! "at the dailing phase" or "at the phase-connected"

=>Answer: Thank you for you advice. If many users need this feature, we'll consider it.

6) for a Bug-Prone software it is too Expensive!

=>Answer: Not every one think so.  Don't use the cracked version, indeed Boldbeast is not a "Bug-Prone software".

All three described problems were with test versions directly from your website! >: (

# # # All (v.2.60, v.2.70, v2.80) versions have the beep problems with Nokia 6210 Navigator + Nokia 6710 Navigator :( (maybe, I do not know)

# # # Version v2.70 and v2.8 are not as stable as v2.60 (perhaps because of "Recording at the dailing phase"!?) Mabe

# # # Ultimate Voice Recorder has been a very reliable recorder, funtioniert but only on 6210 and not 6710! :-( (Therefore, I wanted to change)

# # # With "E" I mean where on the SD card, the images are stored?

# # # "At the phase dailing recording" is better, therefore, because the shots are not cut!

# # # You can see how many problems there are, for a beta software (this is one!) It's too expensive. we earn only $ 50 a month!!! ($ 7 & $ 10 for the Basic Advanced version is ok)

Question: what happens to the recordings  file when the SD card change the phone or we deinstall/Install the software or Update versions?

Idea 1: Leave the "Recording at the dialing phase" +  "auto-delete unconnected calls" (it will stabilize recording)

Idea 2: The Green dot is too big! a small thin line next to battery idicator is enough :) (for recording control)

Thank you for take it seriously

(1) As to Nokia 6210 + Nokia 6710, we thank you for your information, as said above we'll investigate it.

(2) As to "Recording Unstable", "lists are empty!!!", "Bug-Prone software", these are exactly the problems of the cracked version. We tried v2.6, v2.7, and v2.8 cracked versions, just as you said, they are unstable - don't use it!

(3) As to the price, in a healthy market some products are cheap, some other products are expensive, users have more choice, this is normal.

Q: All three described problems were with test versions directly from your website!
A: It is impossible. All users are welcome to try it.

Q: With "E" I mean where on the SD card, the images are stored?
A: The recorded phone call clips are stored in this folder: E:\private\20044D75\PCClip, the recorded voice memo clips are stored in this folder: E:\private\20044D75\VMClip. On the phone you can't see these folders in the file manager.

Q: What happens to the recorded files when the SD card changes?
A: If you installed Boldbeast in drive E, Boldbeast program will be closed. If you installed Boldbeast in drive C, you can see the old records on the Phone Call Clips / Voice Memo Clips list screen, but you can't play back them. When you insert the old SD card again, the old records can be played back once more.

Q: What happens to the recorded files when we uninstall/reinstall the software?
A: All your settings and recorded clips will be lost.

Q: What happens to the recorded files when we update versions?
A: All your settings and recorded clips will be continue to exists.

Thank you for your ideas.

I am having the same problem. I am using the latest version. (v2.80 Trial) :(

We have received feedbacks, Nokia 6210, 6710, N97, C6-00 have the same beep suppression problem, just as Excaliboor said, first time at the fifteenth second, and the next it Beeps after 2 minutes and then again.

From v3.10 you can use "One Side Beep Mode" to suppress beeps on these devices.

i install bold best Recorder . were i get Register cod. please

moosakutty wrote:

i install bold best Recorder . were i get Register cod. please

Buy a register code for your phone here: http://www.boldbeast.com.

nokia c6
imei 35701044836474
bestbold version 3.40
pls send code for register on rajusiwani1981@gmail.com

any one have a code nokia N8 so send me