I have installed trial version of bold beast recorder on my E72. But each time a recording is finished a message screen appears on the display. I want to avoid this. If I purchase advanced version , will it be avoided?

In Boldbeast Recorder please set the Clip Save Option setting item to "Just Save", then the message will not be displayed at the end of recording.

Just my opinion, which isn't worth much, but I appreciate the option after each call to choose whether to Save it or not. I just cannot imagine anyone needing to save every single call. I save way less than I do not save. I want the record feature available so that whenever I am on a call and then realize that it is one that I should have recorded, I am covered. This app does that. Every call is recorded, but I only have to use space and save the few important ones (like to win arguments with the wife when we disagree on what was said :-) ). So I am a fan of having the option to choose after each call, but not having to remember to turn it on for each call. This was my dream app. It is recording everything, so my butt is covered, but after the call is done I can choose not to save it if it was a call I didn't need, or Save it if it turned out to be important.