I purchased the Advanced register code today and copy/pasted it into the register option, but when I look in the About option the phone is still showing unregistered, and the recorder cuts off after 30 seconds.
I have double-checked that the IMEI I entered is correct.

What do I need to do to get the recorder registered?

jimmy0101 wrote:

I purchased the Advanced register code today and copy/pasted it into the register option, but when I look in the About option the phone is still showing unregistered, and the recorder cuts off after 30 seconds.

Please confirm:
(1) The IMEI of the phone with Boldbeast Recorder installed is right.
(2) You have input the register code right, it's 35 chars long.
(3) You are using Boldbeast Recorder, not Boldbeast C2M.
If (1) (2) and (3) are right, it should work. Press the About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

If for any reason it doesn't work, please:
- Press the About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down to let it display the IMEI, register code and the register status.
- Use a camera to take a photo of the screen of your phone, send the photo to service@boldbeast.com, let us have a look at it and see how to help you.

boldbeast wrote:
jimmy0101 wrote:

Please confirm:
(1) The IMEI of the phone with Boldbeast Recorder installed is exactly the one you left in the purchase order.
(2) You have input the right register code, it's 35 chars long.
(3) You are using Boldbeast Recorder, not Boldbeast C2M.
If (1) (2) and (3) are right, it should work. Press the About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down, it will display "Your phone has successfully been registered."

If for any reason it doesn't work, please:
- Press the About menu item in Boldbeast Recorder and scroll down to let it display the IMEI, register code and the register status.
- Use a camera to take a photo of the screen of your phone, send the photo to service@boldbeast.com, let us have a look at it and see how to help you.

Screenshot sent to the above address.

Thanks for the email reply....missed last letter of the register code.