I am eagerly waiting to release Boldbeast Android Call Recorder. Please tell me approx. release date.

We are developing Boldbeast Recorder for Android, it is not ready. Maybe we can release it within a month.

Can you please confirm the tentative release date of "Boldbeast Recorder for Android" and the supported versions.?

I can't tell the tentative date to release Boldbeast Recorder for Android, because we are still developing.

If we use the Google License service, It will support Android from 1.6 to the latest version. If we use the In-App Billing service, It will support Android from 2.2 to the latest version (4.2 currently). We have not decided which one to use at this moment.

What is the latest update regarding Boldbeast Android Call Recorder. When it is going to release. My mobile is incomplete without this recorder.

Boldbeast Recorder Android version is coming soon. Maybe within 15 days.

Please tell me the present status about the release of android recorder.

It's almost ready, it will come within several days.

Hi dear Boldbeast Administrator and others ex-symbian users:

I wish to be more one user here indicating to all you guys that I'm very interested in a boldbeast call recording app for Android mobile operating system, due to the fact that I'm another user that bought a license of this excelent & perfect app for Symbian Belle and unfortunatelly, as it was officially anounced by Nokia some months ago, all the variants of Symbian OS are almost totally dead (the famous Symbian Project is definitelly dead in the practice, besides the major Nokia's representative says that it will receive upgrading until 2016).

In practice, I already decided to migrate from my Belle on Nokia E7-00 to another mobile system plataform because after waiting for several months during 2011 expecting the arrival of an app from the major bank in my country (the "Bank of Brazil"), I saw that they decided not to do such application for the Symbian OS, only working with the two most known on the market (Android/Google & iOS/Apple) and finally the Windows Phone 8, from Microsoft (maybe they think WP-8 would be fine for their clients, which always were Nokia fans, since Nokia & Microsoft anounced a relatively new partnership, just after Nokia decided not work with Symbian anymore).

But, in fact, the trueth is that the natural transition for the majority of the Symbian's users would be the Android's OS, due to the open architetural's concept of this operating system (witch allows users to make a lot of personalizations and system changes, as it was done a lot with Symbian versions) and also due to the very large quantity of apps available to install.

Therefore, I wish to tell you guys that this month I will buy my first android's smartphone (a Samsung's devide called: Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082L, witch is a Jelly Bean 4.1.2 android device), most probably in the next couple days, AND I REALLY REALLY WOULD NOT WISH TO STOP USING THIS EXCELENT APPLICATION OF VOICE & CALL RECORDING FROM BOLDBEAST, now on Android's OS (IF POSSIBLE WITH THE MAJORITY OF ALL THE VERY NICE functionalities or features from this app like: NO BEEP ; FLEXIBLE HOTKEY FOR START/STOP RECORDING ; PERFECT RECORDING AND AMR/MP4/WAV FILE FORMATS).

Sorry, eventually, for the long text and meanly for some mistakes/erros on english language here, but I realy wish to make you guys see the importance of this app for the user's of it on Symbian's generation.

Fortunatelly, perhaps that an android's version of the app is near to be released, as seen on the comments left on this page in the last days. It will be very welcomed for all of us, boldbeast fan users.

Best regards and waiting to your feedback,

Marcelo Toledo.

Thank you for supporting our software.
We made many efforts to make Boldbeast Recorder for Android work well, especially for Samsung Galaxy phones.

Boldbeast Recorder for Android is released, download it here http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html.

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast Recorder for Android is released, download it here http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html.

This is a very nice news... Thank's a lot BoldBeast !! I didn't downloaded and installed the app yet just because my Galaxy device GT-i9082L (named Grand DUOS) did not come yet from the store I bought it. As soon as I get the phone on my hands I will install it and I'll place my review of it on the Google's Play Store. Of course this is beeing the first release of the app and bugs may occur after that. But, based on the success of such program on Symbian plataform, I'm sure that this will be a 5-star on Android now, which now it is, with the initial 4 reviews on it at Google's Play Store web site.

Sincerelly,
Marcelo Toledo.

Thank you. You are welcome to test it.

14 (edited by ujjawal_nib 2013-11-24 07:40:58)

The new version, you are going to launch. 'Show option to discard recording after call'.  Are you adding this option or not ? It is important to add this option because the number which we dial, automatically get saved whether the call is connected or not.

We'll add this feature in future versions, but not in the next v5.0.

Could you please advise what features you plan to add/implement in next revisions?
Do you have some formalized wishlist?
For ex.: I could not find how copy or move records from Android BoldBeast recorder to folder. As well as I could not find help in the program or at site.
Unfortunatly, I feel information gap.

Thanks!
Your permanet user which comes from Belle to Android.

In next version we will add options to fix recording issues for a lot of phones, this is the main improvement.
We'll add help information in the software, add user manual, add more languages, add "ask before save" option in future versions. If we find the solution to implement the hot key feature we'll add it also.

When released V. 5.0 ? Waiting to come down ؟؟

Thanks

What happened! you not answering me ?

Sorry, we are testing Boldbeast Recorder for Android V5.0 internally, it is coming within several days.

I am a happy user of the Symbian version, and from a few days also of the Android version. Though I would like to pass the recorded files from the Symbian N8 to the Android LG G2: how can I put the recordings in the right folder so they could appear in the list of the Android Call recorder? Thanks in advance!

Boldbeast Recorder use a database to save information of recorded files, so that it can search and display clips quickly. At the end of every recording a new record is automatically inserted into the database.

If you copy recorded files from the old Symbian phone to the new Android phone, they can't be displayed inside Boldbeast Recorder because their information is not in the database. They can only be displayed in a file manager, you can play back them in the file manager also.

Boldbeast Recorder for Android V5.1 is released.

Updated in 2014-08-11
Boldbeast Recorder for Android V5.9 is released.

Updated in 2014-12-08
Boldbeast Recorder for Android V7.2 is released.

Please download the app here http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html