amiyaparida wrote:

Dear Sir,
                I found the recording clips of Boldbeast shown in the music library of my phone HTC One, though I used the Password protected Boldbeast. I also used Boldbeast in my previous phone Nokia N8 but I did not find this type of problem. Please try to sort out this problem.

Nokia N8 (Symbian platform) has the built-in "Data Caging" feature which protects recorded files in your SD card from being visited by other software. Android platform doesn't have this system level feature, there is no good solution so far.

Dear friends,
Regarding Android, I can tell you few things from my experience.
I`m using a samsung galaxy s3 mini with jelly bean (the phone is NOT rooted). I saw today some questions about the recording mode (mode 1,2,3,4). Well I have tried all of them, and mode nr 4 is working very good (very good in and out sound!). By the way, when you play a file check the volume with the volume keys. Make sure to set the volume to the maximum.
I`m happy because the file is being saved automatically!
Another thing, I have the 4.7 registered version, and my recording is starting immediately I press the call button. So, the recording is not starting when the other person answers the phote, but when I press the call button.
Very good app! Good job!

Kind regards,
Geppetto M.

28 (edited by Geppetto 2013-08-04 13:27:12)

It seems I was to happy. Now my boldbeast recorder is not working. An error appears telling me to change the record mode. I have tried all modes again with no good. I cant tell what happend. I manage to record some calls, now even the memo record is not working. I did restart my phone and then  the recorder worked for 1 call.
What should I do?
My phone is not rooted, can this be a problem?
I am usig android  jelly bean on samsung galaxy s3 mini I8190

In an error it says that another recording is working, but I dont have another recording app installed.
Dont know what to do, please help.

Please disable all other recorders, only leave Boldbeast Recorder running, then it will work again.

boldbeast wrote:

Please disable all other recorders, only leave Boldbeast Recorder running, then it will work again.

Dear Sir
I dont have another call recorder. I have installed only  boldbeast.

Geppetto wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

Dear Sir
I dont have another call recorder. I have installed only  boldbeast.

You said "now even the memo record is not working". Indeed we use the standard and the simplest Android API to record memos, every phone works well. if your phone doesn't work and your phone "not rooted", I'm afraid I don't know why. In my opinion this is impossible.

Under Samsung Galaxy S III mini (I8190L) with JB. I have managed to make it work in mode 1.  Unfortunately in this mode the other party is heard very low (checked phone volume) and then it stopped working again!. The other modes simply give a recording error message. I hope you can fix this issue soon, because I used to have in my N8 BoldBeast recording software and I was very happy (paid version). Once you solve this I look forward in buying it back for my android phone.
I miss so much Nokia because of this!

Our new version will add the Alsa record mode, which record calls directly from the call stream, this will fix almost all recording issues.

boldbeast wrote:

Our new version will add the Alsa record mode, which record calls directly from the call stream, this will fix almost all recording issues.

Dear Sir,
Now my boldbeast is working. Yesterday I checked all my apps for recording permission and only google now has the recording posibility. So i uninstalled google now and now boldbeast is working in mode 1. Memo recording is also working.
Well I cant tell for sure if google now was the problem.
I think that manusz00 has the same problem like me. Manusz00 you should uninstall the google now update because it has a recording access.
If I encounter other problems I will write here so we can find a solution.
I only use boldbeast for recording.

Kind regards

Glad to see it worked, and thank you for your "google now" information.

boldbeast wrote:

Well, for  now the only problem is that the record volume is low in mode 1. It is a little bitt dificult to hear a recorded call because the other person voice is recorded in a low sound.

Geppetto wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

Well, for  now the only problem is that the record volume is low in mode 1. It is a little bitt dificult to hear a recorded call because the other person voice is recorded in a low sound.

This indicates your phone is disabled by the manaufacturer to record calls well. Our new version will try to fix it. The new version will be released within several days.

boldbeast wrote:
Geppetto wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

This indicates your phone is disabled by the manaufacturer to record calls well. Our new version will try to fix it. The new version will be released within several days.

Thank you for your answer. hearing about the new wersion has just made me happy.
Kind regards

Boldbeast Recorder for Android V4.8 is released, please download it from our web site http://www.boldbeast.com or from Google Play store.
Now you can prevent Music Player to access recorded files. Most importantly we added two approaches to fix recording issues, this will help a lot of users.

I installed the Boldbeat for android V4.8 in my Samsung GT-S6012B with Android 4.0.4, is rooted and I probe all modes, including  Alsa mode and when I receive a call I hear an infinite echo of my voice, the other person dont hear anything.  I have to turn off the Cell to recover.  In my Nokia your SW is great!

crquan wrote:

I installed the Boldbeat for android V4.8 in my Samsung GT-S6012B with Android 4.0.4, is rooted and I probe all modes, including  Alsa mode and when I receive a call I hear an infinite echo of my voice, the other person dont hear anything.  I have to turn off the Cell to recover.  In my Nokia your SW is great!

Please disable the "Recording Tune" item and try again.
If the Alsa mode still doesn't work, please send the hardware log files to us, let us have a look at it and try to fix it for you.

boldbeast wrote:
crquan wrote:

If the Alsa mode still doesn't work, please send the hardware log files to us, let us have a look at it and try to fix it for you.

I sent the hardware log files.

crquan wrote:
boldbeast wrote:
crquan wrote:

I sent the hardware log files.

We'll look into them.

Boldbeast Recorder for Android V5.1 is released.

Updated in 2014-08-11
Boldbeast Recorder for Android V5.9 is released.

Updated in 2014-12-08
Boldbeast Recorder for Android V7.2 is released.

Please download the app here http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html