Boldbeast Call Recorder for Android V5.4 is released. Without root this is the only solution in the world for many phones, for example:

Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, SPH-L720, SCH-I545, SGH-I337 etc.)
Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SCH-I535, SPH-L710, SGH-T999, SGH-I747, SCH-R530 etc.)
Galaxy Note2
Galaxy Note

Xperia Z1 (Honami, C6902/L39h, C6903, C6906, C6943)
Xperia Z Ultra (HSPA+ C6802, LTE C6806, LTE C6833)
Sony Xperia (C6603, C6602, Z LTE, Z HSPA+)
Sony Xperia ZR (C5502, C5503, LTE, HSPA+)
Sony Xperia M (C1904, C1905)
Xperia M dual (Dual SIM card support, Sony C2004 / C2005)
Sony Xperia T (LT30p)

Some phones works well after root, for example:
Galaxy Note3
Galaxy S2
HTC One
Moto G etc.

Boldbeast Recorder supports more than 4000 Android phones. Download the software here http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html.

That's a good news, I'll test it when I go home. Does it support Samsung Galaxy I9100G? I have tested many many call recorders, no one of them really work.

Boldbeast Call Recorder for Android have been optimized for Galaxy phones, I9100G works very well, we tested with the stock rom (not rooted), the sound of both sides in the recorded call are very clear and loud. During recording you don't need to set "speaker on".

Recording is starting in dialing phase even if call is mature or not. it is Very big problem.

ujjawal_nib wrote:

Recording is starting in dialing phase even if call is mature or not. it is Very big problem.

Under Android Jelly Bean Boldbeast Recorder record a call from the call is answered. Above Android Jelly Bean (include) Boldbeast Recorder record from the dial phase. This is because the limit of Android system - Android doesn't tell a APP if the call is answered or not. Under Jelly Bean we use a special method to detect if it is answered, after Jelly Bean we have not found a reliable method so far, so it record from the dial phase.

It works smoothly on the Sony Xperia of my girlfriend. Good recording quality, good user interface. Thanks.

boldbeast wrote:
ujjawal_nib wrote:

Under Android Jelly Bean Boldbeast Recorder record a call from the call is answered. Above Android Jelly Bean (include) Boldbeast Recorder record from the dial phase. This is because the limit of Android system - Android doesn't tell a APP if the call is answered or not. Under Jelly Bean we use a special method to detect if it is answered, after Jelly Bean we have not found a reliable method so far, so it record from the dial phase.

Your Symbian version was outstanding. That's why i purchased android version on 15.6.2013. At least add the option of reminding before saving the clip. This feature is present in Androrec Call recorder. I have used this recorder in Jelly Bean.

ujjawal_nib wrote:
boldbeast wrote:
ujjawal_nib wrote:

Your Symbian version was outstanding. That's why i purchased android version on 15.6.2013. At least add the option of reminding before saving the clip. This feature is present in Androrec Call recorder. I have used this recorder in Jelly Bean.

If users need the "Ask before saving" feature, we'll consider add it in future versions.

9 (edited by n8fans 2013-06-18 07:08:27)

boldbeast wrote:

Boldbeast Call Recorder for Android have been optimized for Galaxy phones, I9100G works very well, we tested with the stock rom (not rooted), the sound of both sides in the recorded call are very clear and loud. During recording you don't need to set "speaker on".

Wonderful! My I9100G works good, this is so far the only call recorder works for my phone. My brother's Galaxy Note2 also works good. Thanks.

hi ..there is a problem on the link page
"404 Error File Not Found"
where is the file link to test?

f2491769 wrote:

hi ..there is a problem on the link page
"404 Error File Not Found"
where is the file link to test?

I have just tested it, the link worked. Maybe you should clear the cache of your browser and try again.
Or click this link to download Boldbeast Android Call Recorder standard version directly: http://www.boldbeast.com/android/softwa … der_st.apk

Dear Sir, I have just bought a new license of boldbest for android. Your program is great!. I would like to know when will be disposable a MultiLanguage version (i need italian version). Android version is not like nokia version. I have also another licensed version for my n8 and it's full of functions that are not present on android version.Why?

Best Reagards

Marco

Some features (such as hot key etc) are hard to implement on Android platform. We are still investigating, if it is possible we'll add more features, and add more languages in future versions.

Hi I hav tried it on Samsung S2. It records but does it play on loudspeaker? How do I do it if yes?

sheisjess wrote:

Hi I hav tried it on Samsung S2. It records but does it play on loudspeaker? How do I do it if yes?

In the Call List screen, click the recorded file to start playing back, click the speaker switch icon on the right-bottom corner to route the sound to the loudspeaker or to the earphone. This feature is usefull, because when you are alone you may play back to the loudspeaker, when you are in your office or in a public place you may play back to the earphone.

Dear Sir, I own a Samsung galaxy xcover 2 jelly bean 4.1.2. The problem is that works only recording mode 1 and whwn i lissen the recorded call, my voice is high and the voice of the other person is low. Can you help me? I have a registred version. Reagards.

Marco

Some phones have been disabled by the manufacturer to record two sides sound of the call. To help users to fix this issue we will develop a new version (need root).

boldbeast wrote:

Some phones have been disabled by the manufacturer to record two sides sound of the call. To help users to fix this issue we will develop a new version (need root).

Thank you. I hope that you will develope a new version early.

I am using Samsung Tab2 (GT P3100) with your registered version. Please send me the user manual of 4.7 version to understand the features like what is mode 1.....& mode 4. Please tell, which mode is better for me to use with bluetooth.

Some phones work well with Mode1, some other phones work well with Mode2, 3 or 4, it's different from phone to phone, from android version to android version. Please test and select one of the best mode on your phone.

Dear Sir, I hope will be soon available a new version of the program, because it's now unusable with my Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 because it does not work. This program I have purchased and registered. Thank you. Sincerely.

Some phones have recording issues, we are developing the new version, it will fix these issues (need to root).

boldbeast wrote:

Some phones have recording issues, we are developing the new version, it will fix these issues (need to root).

Please Explain root.

Rooting lets user-installed applications run privileged commands typically unavailable to the devices in the stock configuration. This way an app can change some system files after allowed by the user. Google "android root" you'll see more detailed information.

Dear Sir,
                I found the recording clips of Boldbeast shown in the music library of my phone HTC One, though I used the Password protected Boldbeast. I also used Boldbeast in my previous phone Nokia N8 but I did not find this type of problem. Please try to sort out this problem.