Hi ! I downloaded the call recording software for android . It is a nice app and works well. The only glitch I see is that the recording abruptly ends in the middle of a call. it doesn't seem to be completely recording the call. I don't know the reason for this and would appreciate if I can know how to fix this. Other than this I did try the suggested changes which dint happen as my phone is not rooted. If I root the phone then the warranty is voided. in the write up it said that there is a option to send the issues through ' report recording issues " , I searched the whole app but I couldn't see that. Would be grateful if you can help me with this. I have been a blackberry user all these years and I am new to android phones.

1. The recording service is a background process in Android system. A service should let the user knowing that the service is running, otherwise Android will kill the service when it think it should. Please enable the Recording Indicator in Boldbeast Recorder, this tells Android that "as the user I know the service is running and I need it running", then the system will not kill the recorder during recording.

2. The "report recording issues" item is not displayed if there is no hardware log files generated (because your phone is not rooted) . Our future versions may display this item even if the phone is not rooted.