I purchased this last night as my trial ended. I payed through PayPal and don't know where to get my code. Thanks in advance.

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder for Android, please open the About screen, click the Restore button, you'll get the register code at once.

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder for Nokia downloaded from Nokia Ovi Store, please press the Buy Adv Edition menu item (if you have bought the Advanced Edition) or the Buy Bas Edition menu item (if you have bought the Basic Edition) in Boldbeast Recorder and then click the Buy button. The software will automatically detect that you have purchased a license for this phone, It will restore the register code to your phone at once, you don't pay again.

If you are using Boldbeast Recorder for Nokia downloaded from our web site, you should have received the register code, our order processing system have sent it to the email box you used as the PayPal account. If you have not received it, please forward the order detail to service@boldbeast.com, we'll send it to your again.

3 (edited by denab 2013-11-22 06:12:29)

I do not have an "about" tab or option. There is a call list  option, search and a square with four boxes on the top. Other than that there is nothing else for me to "get into" on the app. It is for Android purchased through PayPal.

denab wrote:

I do not have an "about" tab or option. There is a call list  option, search and a square with four boxes on the top. Other than that there is nothing else for me to "get into" on the app. It is for Android purchased through PayPal.

Your Android phone has a menu key, usually on the left-bottom of the screen. Try to click it, you'll find it.