Hi, your (registered) sw is working fine on my old Nokia N8.

I installed it on my new Zopo 998 now, and I can see a blank screen for 0,2 second after start, and aplication goes to
background. I uninstalled the sw, and reinstalled the Creative version - I can see now the white screen with red buton and
tiger head for very short time after start, without any text, and the app goes again to backgroung. When I call the application from background, the same thing happend. Is that known appearance for you, please, or just incompability with my phone?

Thanks,
Darko

Boldbeast Recorder V5.1 Standard version only uses public Android APIs, it works well in all Android phones. I have just sent it to you.

Boldbeast Recorder V5.1 Creative version / V5.2 use several unpublic Android APIs, so they are very powerful, they can record calls perfectly in many phones that have been disabled to record calls by manufacturers. Indeed V5.1 Creative version / V5.2 is the only solution in the world for many phones without rooting. For the reason of unpublic Android APIs, a few phones don't support them, I guess your phone is this case.

We are developing V5.3, it is more powerful, in the meanwhile it supports more phones.

Updated in 2014-08-11
We have just released Boldbeast Recorder V5.9, it now supports all phones with MediaTech chipset inside including your Zopo 998. Please update the software to V5.9 or later versions.