1 (edited by mayuri 2014-03-24 08:02:00)

hi,
I got register code and applied it.I want to know that if now I remove boldbeast for some days and then want to download it again. will I still be able to use the same register code? Will there be any issues?My handset is nokia 701.
Also I want to know that I have downloaded patch Belle FP2. DO I have to reinstall this patch also everytime I reinstall boldbeat?or downloading this patch once is fine?

I want to know that if now I remove boldbeast for some days and then want to download it again. will I still be able to use the same register code? Will there be any issues?My handset is nokia 701.

Answer: No, you don't need to pay again. The register code can be used forever for your Nokia 701.

Also I want to know that I have downloaded patch Belle FP2. DO I have to reinstall this patch also everytime I reinstall boldbeat?or downloading this patch once is fine?

Answer: If you uninstall Boldbeast Recorder then reinstall it, you don't need to install the patch again. If you reset your phone to the factory settings then reinstall Boldbeast Recorder, you should install the patch again.

OKIE :)... THANKS FOR THE REPLY.