Hi, i am evaluating your sotfware. However, i still hear the beep in the calls! I have one Nokia 808 with the latest software (instaled today). What can i do? Thanks

If the firmware of your phone is in the following list, please download this patch http://www.nokia-call-recorder.com/othe … lleFP2.zip to your computer.
  113.010.1506  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1507  (Belle Feature Pack 2)
  113.010.1508  (Belle Feature Pack 2)

- Unzip the patch to a folder, you'll see the instruction in it.
- Install software in the folder into your phone according to the instruction step by step. Then you'll not hear beeps.

My firmware is the .1507. During the instalation of removebeepspatch.sisx  i receive the message 'actualization error'. And it ends. What should i do?

Please install the patch by the guide step by step. One thing you should notice: you should copy the file E:\BBAddedFiles\updatedswicertstore.dat to the C:\Resource\swicertstore\dat folder.

E:\BBAddedFiles\updatedswicertstore.dat -----> C:\Resource\swicertstore\dat   => YES
E:\BBAddedFiles\updatedswicertstore.dat -----> E:\Resource\swicertstore\dat   => NO

I do step by step, but STEP 5 is problem. There are not any "Boldbeast_RemoveRecTone.." file in the list ROMPatcher+ . Where is the problem?? I try it 5 times... please help.

tomino.x wrote:

I do step by step, but STEP 5 is problem. There are not any "Boldbeast_RemoveRecTone.." file in the list ROMPatcher+ . Where is the problem?? I try it 5 times... please help.

Please use the file manager in your phone:
- Copy all files in E:\patches folder into C:\patches folder.
- Copy all files in F:\patches folder into C:\patches folder if there is the F: disk.
- Delete the E:\patches folder.
- Delete the F:\patches folder if there is the F: disk.
- Power off then power on.
- start up RomPatcher, now you'll find the "Boldbeast_RemoveRecTone_Belle" entry in it.

Thank you very much!! Now it is OK. ;)