1 (edited by iskakar 2014-09-08 12:43:18)

Hi
Can you please inform what would be the ideal settings that work on samsung galaxy S3 GT-I 9300 International version.
I have tried numerous modes but it is still not working. It is running android 4.3 version

Please also share the features of advance version of the boldbeast software, as I can not find them in the version I downloaded from google play store as I can not see the dropbox or google drive integration.

Regards

Galaxy S3 GT-I 9300 International version works well with Record Mode 4.

If it can only record your voice (the caller's voice is very weak), this indicates Samsung disabled the call recording feature of I9300 in your country, please
- try to enable the Tune Samsung 1, Tune Samsung 2 and/or Tune Samsung 3 options.
- if the problem is still there, you should root your phone, use Record Mode 22, 23 or 24 to record.

--------------------------------------

You can download Boldbeast Recorder without paying from Google Play, it's initially a trial version. You can buy a register code to make it become the full version. The trial version works exactly the same as the full version, except that after 7 days the trial version can only record 30 seconds every time.

At this moment Boldbeast Recorder doesn't support cloud disks. We'll add this feature in future versions.

Hi
Thanks for your prompt reply and help.
Yes the software is working flawlessly on mode 4 without root.
Actually I forgot to uninstall some previous recording software which was causing the interference.

Once again thanks for your help.

Please see here also: Galaxy S3 Call Recorder