Till recently I had Nokia c6-01 and bold beast worked superbly. Now I got a MotoG 2nd gen. I downloaded BB trial version before buying a licence. But it is showing recording  problems.
Can you sort it out. I want to buy the licence soon. Or can I use the old code I got with Nokia?
Nirmal
Bangalore, India.

Moto G 2nd gen still uses the Qualcomm MSM8226 chip, if Boldbeast Recorder doesn't work well I can say all recorder don't work well. In this case you should root your phone, enable the "Change Audio Controls" option in Boldbeast Recorder, then you will record calls perfectly in both sides.

The register code is based on device (IMEI), it can't be transferred from one device to another one, please buy a new register code for your new phone.

Updated 2015-03-12
================
(1) Now Moto G 2nd no longer need root, just install Boldbeast Recorder V7.5 and go, it records calls perfectly in two sides.
(2) Now if you change your phone, no need to pay again, just transfer the license from the old Android phone to your new Android phone.

Trying hard to root my Moto G 2nd gen. Not happening. Hope Bold Beast will do something soon. I'll keep trying.

4dglobal wrote:

Trying hard to root my Moto G 2nd gen. Not happening. Hope Bold Beast will do something soon. I'll keep trying.

Please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to us, let us have a look at them. Thanks.

I donot mind buying a new registration code provided the sofware works. Even on Symbian Belle there were some manipulations that were required to be done to remove beeps. I think even for Moto G 2nd Gen (Kitkat 4.4.4), Bold beast should come up with a patch that is easy for users to use. Rooting etc may not be easy for all users. Also since there is no trial version now, it is difficult to take a decision immediately to buy.

Q: Bold beast should come up with a patch that is easy for users to use. Rooting etc may not be easy for all users.
A: Android is a Linux system, an app has limited permissions therefore it can't patch built-in files without root - root is the first step to patch the system.
Indeed if you root your phone Boldbeast Recorder doesn't need to patch anything, it just changes some audio related settings (these settings will be restored to their original states automatically after power off / power on, so it's 100% safe).

Q: Also since there is no trial version now, it is difficult to take a decision immediately to buy.
A: You always can test Boldbeast Recorder before buying it, and we ask all users doing so. Even if the trial period is expired you still can test it, the difference is that it records calls for only 30 seconds every time.