1 (edited by bapidi 2015-01-19 19:56:12)

I purchased the program few days ago and there are two problems:

1. the voices recorded are very metal;

2. since, after that I installed the program, the phone's microphone has become so sensible that my voice is saturated, .... this make it almost incomprehensible to my live phone interlocutor;

How we can solve this problems?
Tnk you for support.

Can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them. Thanks.

3 (edited by bapidi 2015-01-19 20:25:18)

Done and sended.

On menu I choose 3 and 4:
(3) Can record calls but the sound of the other side is weak - this for metallic voices recorded (likely robot) and for mic too many sensibile with voice's saturazion incomprehible for who hear me;
(4) Other symptoms;

Waiting for your support.
Tnk you.

Please root your Galaxy S2 GT-9100, enable the "Change Audio Controls" option in Boldbeast Recorder to fix the problem.

is there no way for to fix it without root?

bapidi wrote:

is there no way for to fix it without root?

Have you tested these settings:

- Record Mode: 4
- Tune Samsung 1: Yes
- Tune Samsung 2: Yes
- Tune Samsung 3: Test Group1, Group2, Group3, Group4, Group5, Group6 one by one
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

If above settings don't work, I believe no recorder works well without root, so you should root the phone to fix the problem.

This seem work better:

- Tune Samsung 3: Group2

bapidi wrote:

This seem work better:

- Tune Samsung 3: Group2

Glad to know Galaxy S2 GT-9100 Android 4.1.2 doesn't need root, and your settings work better. Thanks for sharing.

CyanogenMod CM11: CM11 Call Recorder
CyanogenMod CM12.1: CM12.1 Call Recorder