I purchased 'Boldbeast Recorder Advanced Edition' for my N8. The problem i see many times is that calls are not recorded. Most of the times, it's true for incoming calls but it also happens with outgoing calls too. I checked the settings too but could not find any option where outgoing or incoming is to be selected. There was option for Include, Exclude, etc. list but i do not have any such list set.

Also, note that the max calls to record is set to 300 and i keep clearing old recording from time to time.

Please help me.

Please don't download Boldbeast Recorder from other web sites, because the cracked version damaged the integrity of the software, it will crash now and then, as a result "some calls are recorded, some calls are not". Please only download the software from our web site, Nokia Ovi store or Opera store.

The software doesn't limit the record count, indeed you can record as many clips as you can, it's limited only by the disk space.

If you set the Max Display Clips option to 300, this indicates you can display only 300 clips in the screen, but you may have 3000 clips recorded in the disk. You can conditionally search other clips to display. Of course you can also enlarge the window - set the Max Display Clips option to 5000 for example.