Over the last couple days I've upgraded my mobile from a HTC 10 (which worked flawlessly) to a HTC U11.  However I've having trouble getting the other persons voice to be heard it's very quiet.  My voice level is recorded fine.  Do you have any suggestions other then those in the FAQs?

Please click the "Settings > Set Default Settings" item in Boldbeast Recorder, then test again. How about it?

If the problem is still there, please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me, let me have a look at them. Thanks.

hi! Does bluetooth recording work?

There is no response from AndrewTapp, so I don't know.

Haven't properly tested yet, but still continuing to test, initial tests indicate that sometimes recording works both ways (and on Bluetooth) however other times it only records my voice properly and the other persons voice is very quiet, all with the same settings!!  Am trying to get to the bottom of it.

Currently trying these settings (as per email from Boldbeast)
- Record Mode: test 4, 6, 5, 7
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: test No and Group2

Although I'm currently using these (as per the default settings)
- Record mode: Mode1
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

Will post back as soon as I have any conclusions, but may not be for a few days.

AndrewTapp wrote:

sometimes recording works both ways (and on Bluetooth) however other times it only records my voice properly and the other persons voice is very quiet, all with the same settings!

Thank you for the response and the information shared.
Please check if the phone has the problem described in the [004] part in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … ting.html.

Having tested I would confirm that the issue I'm experiencing is as [004] within the troubleshooting guide.

Many thanks for your help.

AndrewTapp wrote:

Having tested I would confirm that the issue I'm experiencing is as [004] within the troubleshooting guide.

Thanks for sharing again, it's surely useful for other HTC U11 users.

HTC U11: HTC U11 Call Recorder
HTC 10: HTC 10 Call Recorder
HTC One A9: HTC One A9 Call Recorder
HTC One M9: HTC One M9 Call Recorder
HTC One M8: HTC One M8 Call Recorder
HTC One M7: HTC One M7 Call Recorder
HTC One E9: HTC One E9 Call Recorder
HTC One E8: HTC One E8 Call Recorder

10 (edited by br0nc0 2017-08-03 13:32:30)

Hello guys!

I updated my phone from HTC 10 to HTC U11 128/6 and i have got a problem ((
Even if i try to record a memo in the application, the recording is not supported. The red indicator on the record button lights for a few seconds and goes out. List of memos is empty.
"OK Google" disabled.
Default Setings is seted.
Default folder on Pimary SD Drive (128GB)

Help!

I received your email and checked your log files, it seems

- You revoked permissions of Boldbeast Recorder, so Android refused to run the app.
- You use some settings in the phone, or use some third-party apps to prevent Boldbeast Recorder running.

Please don't block Boldbeast Recorder doing it's job.