I love the BoldBeast recorder except for one thing which is not its fault. My Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone is apparently designed to only allow one app to use the voice recognition function unlike my old Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

So, if I want all calls to be recorded, I have to disable being able to speak to Google to ask for directions, enter text to send a message and all the other stuff the phone can do if I don't have it record calls.

At this point I am ready to dump the S8+ and buy any phone that will allow me to record calls AND speak commands to the phone.

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

Richard in Colorado

Please enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect" option in Boldbeast Recorder and test again in your Galaxy S8+ phone.

Thanks for your reply.

I currently have the "Tune Samsung1" and "Tune Samsung2" boxes checked. Should I uncheck them or leave them checked. Or, just try various settings?

Thanks again. I love your record but more so, your response and help.

Richard

I just tried that and IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Can Someone please suggest me how to disable OK Google voice in Moto Z2 force?

coloradoricardo wrote:

I just tried that and IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know it.

benni wrote:

Can Someone please suggest me how to disable OK Google voice in Moto Z2 force?

Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html

8 (edited by PlayHunter 2019-04-16 11:59:40)

boldbeast wrote:

Please enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect" option in Boldbeast Recorder and test again in your Galaxy S8+ phone.

Will this same setting also work to use both BB Call Recorder and OK Google / voice on a (SuperSU rooted) Sony Xperia Z5 Compact  (model 5823) with android 7.1.1 stock ROM phone ?

PlayHunter wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

Will this same setting also work to use both BB Call Recorder and OK Google / voice on a (SuperSU rooted) Sony Xperia Z5 Compact  (model 5823) with android 7.1.1 stock ROM phone ?

I guess it works.
Feedback is welcomed.

boldbeast wrote:
PlayHunter wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

I guess it works.
Feedback is welcomed.

Indeed, it works the same way. Tested it already. Thanks !