I need help with the Motorola One Vision.  I can hear my voice, but the voice on the other side is not heard.

In some countries Motorola One Vision works great, no root needed, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go.

However in some countries the call recording feature was disabled, you can only record your own voice, the caller's voice is very weak in recordings, no matter what recorder you are using in the market. In this case you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it perfectly. After root the phone please:

- Open Boldbeast Recorder, tap the item "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Install CallRecordingFix Module", it will display the folder name in which the CallRecordingFix module is saved.
- Open Magisk Manager, tap the top-left icon, tap Modules, tap the bottom-center "+" icon to install the CallRecordingFix module.
- Power off then power on the phone.

Use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
Now you should get crystal clear call recordings.

boldbeast wrote:

In some countries Motorola One Vision works great, no root needed, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go

Hello.

I am planning to buy Motorola One Vision, I live in Europe. You have news about how it works in versions distributed here? I cannot afford to buy the phone and test it later with Boldbeast. Also, if you have knowledge of some method of identifying working phones, please let me know, as I will dig into it.

Best regards.

If the app works good, users don't contact me. If the app works bad, users write to me. Usually a user doesn't tell me which country he is in. I don't know if Motorola One Vision Android 9 works good or not in Europe, sorry.

More information about Android 9 call recording: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic17 … rding.html

दोनो तरफ की आवाज सुनाई नहीं देती इसलिए इस कॉल रिकॉर्डिंग एप्प को डिलीट कर रहा हूँ