I have not had any luck getting this to work on my Pixel 4 XL. Depending on the settings, I either get a recording with no audio on either side of the call, or a notification from Boldbeast saying that it was unable to record.

Below are the combinations I've tried:

Rooted Options Enabled

Attempts without the CallRecordingFixModule installed:
Mode 1, no CallRecordingFixModule: recording is saved, no audio
Mode 4, no CallRecordingFixModule: no save, Notification - "Cannot record calls, please change Record Mode in settings and try again..."
Mode 5, no CallRecordingFixModule: recording is saved, no audio
Mode Alsa (root), no CallRecordingFixModule: no save, Notification - Changes between "Cannot record calls..." and "Recording failed, pelase change Alsa Device in settings and try again".

Attempts after installing the Magisk CallRecordingFixModule:
Mode 1: no save, Notification - "Cannot record calls. Android allows only one recorder working, so at first you MUST remove..."
Mode 4: no save, Notification - "Cannot record calls. Android allows only one recorder working, so at first you MUST remove..."
Mode 5: no save, Notification - "Cannot record calls. Android allows only one recorder working, so at first you MUST remove..."
Mode Alsa (root): no save, Notification - "Cannot record calls. Android allows only one recorder working, so at first you MUST remove..."

The phone is freshly rooted, and no other apps are installed. "OK Google" voice match and listen from any screen is DISABLED. I even force stopped and disabled the Goolge app completely. No other voice recorders are running.

Installing the Magisk CallRecordingFixModule (and rebooting) causes all recording modes that I tried to produce the "Cannot record calls" error message.

I sent my log files via email.

Please let me know if I can get this working. I would happily purchase the pro version a dozen times over if I can get recording to work on my rooted Pixel 4.

Please:

- Confirm you are using Boldbeast Recorder V12.9 or a newer version.
- Tap "Settings - System - Accessibility" in your phone (not in Boldbeast), enable Boldbeast Call Recorder on the screen.
- Tap "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder.

Then test again. If it can record both your voice and the caller's voice, that's OK, no root needed. If it can only record your own voice, you should root the phone to fix it, because in this case all recorders don't work either for sure.

More info: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic18 … rding.html

Google Pixel 4: Google Pixel 4 Call Recorder
Google Pixel 3a: Google Pixel 3a Call Recorder
Google Pixel 3: Google Pixel 3 Call Recorder
Google Pixel 2: Google Pixel 2 Call Recorder
Google Pixel: Google Pixel Call Recorder
Nexus 6P: Nexus 6P Call Recorder
Nexus 6:  Nexus 6 Call Recorder
Nexus 5X: Nexus 5X Call Recorder
Nexus 5:  Nexus 5 Call Recorder
Nexus 4:  Nexus 4 Call Recorder

I can't get Boldbeast to play the audio for Pixel 4 recordings.  Is there a way to send what I have to  * something else in order to hear what I have recorded?  Thank you!

Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls. At first confirm you are using the latest version of the app.