Hi,
I tried Skvalex (install via Magisk), and it works correctly. ;)

Thank you for your communication.

If any other recorder works, Boldbeast Recorder works also. Please test again.

Record mode 1-12 + Alsa Mode, Tune Audio Route Group Disabled or 1-3, Tune Samsung1, Tune Samsung2.....is it too many combinations. The same settings from Android9 does not work. Do you have recommendations on how to set up Boldbeast for Samsung S10E Exynos (Android10) with Magisk?
Lukas

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: Alsa
- File Sampling Rate: Auto
- Alsa Device: Device0
- Alsa Bits: Auto
- Alsa Channels: Auto
- Alsa Sampling Rate: Auto

Please disable OK Google at first.
How about it?

30 (edited by r.castaner23 2019-12-19 10:51:44)

boldbeast wrote:
r.castaner23 wrote:

I have a S10 Plus with Exynos and Android 9.0 and Bolbeast Recorder app works fine. I don't know what will happen when Android 10 arrives but at the moment there is no problem.

Glad to know Android 9 works good without root in Spain.
At this moment we have no feedback from users in Spain about Android 10. Feedback are welcomed.

Bad news for me.

Today update to Android 10 received and the registered calls are silent.

They are silent for me and for the calling part.

Int the menu option to "repair problems" I've tried to activate speaker automatically, and to activate . the settings Samsung1 and Samsung2 without success.

My registering mode is "Group3"

Perhaps root is the only solution, isn't it???

Thanks

Edit: I've verified the call recording doesn't work with speaker activated neither for my own voice. Should it be working at least for my part?

318/5000
I tried the ALSA method ... OK Google is not supported in my country, so there is no such item in the Google app menu, just OK Google in Google Maps and I disabled it. Call recording still doesn't work. I tried about an hour of various cobinets, but without a good result ... I understand that Google makes your work more and more complicated.

boldbeast wrote:

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: Alsa
- File Sampling Rate: Auto
- Alsa Device: Device0
- Alsa Bits: Auto
- Alsa Channels: Auto
- Alsa Sampling Rate: Auto

Please disable OK Google at first.
How about it?

Hi, I've bought Boldbeast recorder on 19th Dec'19. it still not activated
pls help

r.castaner23 wrote:

Today update to Android 10 received and the registered calls are silent.

I'm afraid you should root the phone to fix it.

kubulukas wrote:

I tried the ALSA method ... Call recording still doesn't work.

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send new log files to me? Let me have a look at them. Thanks.

vishal.buddh wrote:

Hi, I've bought Boldbeast recorder on 19th Dec'19. it still not activated
pls help

Please open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, click the Restore button, the app will become the pro version at once.
If the problem is still there, please write to me service@boldbeast.com. Thanks.

36 (edited by giulio63 2019-12-21 18:06:28)

I've problems with S10+ and Android 10 . The call recordings are completly empty . I've sent now by email the log files .
p.s.: my phone It's not rooted.  I'm in Italy but the phone it's U.A.E. With Android 9 no problems .

I hope that can be' resolved without root

Thanks

Giulio

Same here, S10+ Android 10, Italy, no brand.
Recordings are empty. Recording starts like always, but when i try to listen i hear nothing.
No root, payed version if it make any difference.
Was the only app that did 2 way recording and not through speaker gimmik. I hope can be fixed and work rootless like before the Android 10 update.

If there are any tips on what can i try in settings i'm open to do it, whatever to get it work rootless.

New version of Boldbeast Recorder V12.9

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V12.9. Please install the new version, and
- Tap "Settings - System - Accessibility" in your phone (not in Boldbeast), enable Boldbeast in it.
- Tap "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder.
Then it works at once, no root needed.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

hello to all i upgrade to s10+ just install boldbeast version 12.9 hit default settings and i can't hear either side when in record mode
i'm on t-mobile any one with this new dilema ???

jvillafane wrote:

hello to all i upgrade to s10+ just install boldbeast version 12.9 hit default settings and i can't hear either side when in record mode

Plesae see the post #38 above, and do the 2 things asked.

41 (edited by jvillafane 2020-01-02 21:00:21)

boldbeast wrote:
jvillafane wrote:

Plesae see the post #38 above, and do the 2 things asked.

ok thanks

42 (edited by jane.l 2020-01-11 14:02:49)

I have Samsung Galaxy s10 and can no longer hear my recordings.
I have downloaded V12.9, I have done the Accessibility and Boldbeast choices as per 38 above but no joy.
Please advise.

Hi!
Samsung Galaxy S10+, v.12.9, did those 2 settings and worked but after yesterday software update which added 1 january security rollup, no recording from the other side. Did rhose settings again wihout any success this time...
Please help!

Cheers!

Call mode 12 cured the problem.

Android 10 disabled the call recording feature. This is the reason why your recordings are totally silent.
Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the limit added by Google, Please:
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.
Now most Android 10 phones will record calls great, both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear in recordings.

However some phones still have this problem - your own voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak in recordings. This is because your phone has another limit inside, and it's impossible to be bypassed. If you root the phone Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem perfectly. If you don't root the phone there will be no good solution in the whole world without doubt, unfortunately. In this case you can switch on the loud speaker during calls to make the caller's voice audible in recordings.

46 (edited by hagrid 2020-01-11 23:44:24)

Forgot to mention: Android 10...
Also, none of the fixes described before this post does not work anymore. It worked perfectly in Android 10 before upgrading to 1 January 2020 security rollup. Mode 12, Accessibility settings on and default settings does not work anymore.

hagrid wrote:

It worked perfectly in Android 10 before upgrading to 1 January 2020 security rollup. After the ROM updating it does not work anymore.

Every time you update the ROM, the call recording feature in your area may be enabled or disabled by Samsung.
Before updating the ROM you didn't need to root the phone, but now you need to root it unfortunately.
In other areas it may be on the contrary - before updating the ROM root is needed but now no root needed, or there is no change.

hagrid wrote:

It worked perfectly in Android 10 before upgrading to 1 January 2020 security rollup. Mode 12, Accessibility settings on and default settings does not work anymore.

Any news about how to fix Boldbeast 12.9 for Samsung S10+?

rafamontoya wrote:

Any news about how to fix Boldbeast 12.9 for Samsung S10+?

The post #45 above is the newest information.

50 (edited by david.steinhoff 2020-01-21 17:01:36)

I followed some of the boldbeast Administrator's suggestions that don't require rooting the phone to fix recording problems on my S10 (weak, garbled or silent incoming voice).  None of them helped.  But since I did that whenever I make or receive a phone call the call starts in speaker mode, even though the speaker icon is not highlighted.  This happens whether or not bluetooth is activated. I have to push the speaker button twice for it to turn off.  If I force-stop boldbeast the phone returns to normal.

Edit to add: Running Android 10, US phone, Verizon carrier. Purchased in December 2019.

How do I fix this?