I have a Samsung Note 9 and boldbeast phone recordings were working fine up until February 5th 2020.
When I receive a call I pushed the red record button and it stays on like it's recording but when I go to listen to the recording there is no sound from either party. It shows that it recorded for a. Of time.

Please help oh, it worked before it should work now.

Your phone is now running Android 10.

Please:
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.

boldbeast wrote:

Your phone is now running Android 10.

Please:
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.

So I'm new to your app. I was using another app before, but that doesn't work on my new Note 9.

Ok, I finally got it to work by checking off that HotKey thing, but I can't hear it through my speakers & I am not holding the phone to my ear just to hear it & even when I did, the volume was very low.

I only tested it out on calling an IVR since I don't get a lot of calls on my phone & I just finished a long call I needed recorded that never got recorded.

So I don't know if I will even be able to hear my voice since I could barely hear the IVR & it's a very loud IVR.

This is too bad. I was eventually going to pay for your pro version if it worked, but it's been months & I still can't get it to work properly.

ILoveGoodCoders wrote:

Ok, I finally got it to work by checking off that HotKey thing, but I can't hear it through my speakers

Your phone has these problems:
https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic16 … to-g3.html