bdb wrote:

I have a Nokia 8 Sirocco running Android 10. I have installed the software directly from your website and followed all instructions that I can see.
Everything is working except I cannot hear the caller on playback.

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.

hocuspocus wrote:

14 => loud my voice but no voice on the other side
In addition => outgoing and incoming call number not recorded => only 000000000

1. If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.

2. Please install Boldbeast Recorder from https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html directly to overwrite the version in your phone, at once the telephone number and contact name problem will disappear.
Why? Please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know the reason.
Don't uninstall the app then reinstall it. Instead please install and overwrite it directly, so that all your settings and recordings will remain unchanged.

Donne as per tour suggestioni. App overwritten asking me all the rights ti Grant.
No Number at all

Hello i have got a Samsung SM-A405FN. Android 10. I bought it in Italy and I'm using in Italy as well. I tried most of the suggestions ( except root the mobile) and it's still not working. Can you suggest me something. Thank you.

hocuspocus wrote:

Donne as per tour suggestioni. App overwritten asking me all the rights ti Grant.
No Number at all

It surely works. Please check again.

lugripaste wrote:

Hello i have got a Samsung SM-A405FN. Android 10. I bought it in Italy and I'm using in Italy as well. I tried most of the suggestions ( except root the mobile) and it's still not working. Can you suggest me something. Thank you.

Without root I'm afraid there is no solution on the market unfortunately.

Hello,

I have been using Boldbeast on my rooted Pixel 2 running Android 10 (QQ3A.200805.001) successfully for some time.

I recently updated my Magisk to the Canary development build (20426), and Boldbeast (13.7 GP) no longer works. When I try to enable root options, I get:

'[-3] Cannot enable rooted options. You should root your phone first and allow Boldbeast Recorder to get the su privilege. Please google "Root Pixel 2" for more information.'

I already have root enabled for Boldbeast (and root works fine in other apps).

I will submit Boldbeast and Magisk logs.

You said "can't get root access".
We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V14.2. Please update the app on your phone to V14.2. The problem has been fixed.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html
Thanks.

109 (edited by MusicMan 2020-11-13 14:22:22)

Greetings,
Last week I installed Boldbeast Recorder Version 3.7 from Play Store.  Apparently they are not aware 4.0 is available.  I have also seen a  version 14 mentioned, so I'm not sure what is the latest version.
The program goes through the motions of of recording and playing back the files except there is absolutely no sound.  The files indicate the correct amount of record time, but no audio from either phone.

Per your instructions, I have removed the Brand-X recorders.  Still no sound.  The Bixby application has been disabled (I was unable to totally remove it).

My phone is a Samsung A20 running Android 10.  I have just applied for your “Pro” version which is priced generously low, hoping it might make things a little easier.  I see that you wish to have us install the latest version before making the switch to a Professional version.  One sure way of doing that is downloading from the Boldbeast Website.  I will do that, later this evening.  Best Regards...

Okay, I now have jumped up to version 14 and am running the pro system.  The problems have not changed.  I need to find out how to fix the dead audio.

There is an improvement with respect to the list of saved files.  They now have names and phone numbers since the upgrade.  Also many features have been added with the professional version.  I'm really looking forward to having the audio working.  I'll keep looking for a solution to the main problem (no sound).

You said "recordings are silent".
Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.

Done everything what boldbeast has suggested, still the other ends voice is weak on recordings, is any other way than rooting? Samsung galaxy s10.

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should

(boldbeast quote) You said "recordings are silent".
Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.

I had already tried all of the methods you referred to in 009.  Nothing has worked yet.  I have also Rooted my Samsung A20 SM-A205G Android 10 phone.  That did not help either.  I have notice that some folks are sending you a Bootlog.  I have not located instructions on how to generate this Bootlog yet.
Another interesting item...  The Machine ID on November 11th was Y3B88829518**** and after I "Rooted" the phone, it became YE3CF5E5500****.  I have tried re-rooting the phone and now it is Y41E5481515****.  It might be best for me to wait till the Boldbeast system is working before I change the ID number (I might use up my four new phone allowances).
  I will try to locate the instructions for the bootlog and send it to you.

boldbeast wrote:

I have not seen any root quide for Samsung Galaxy S 10 (Android 10)
And i dont think loudspeaker option is right, for a free APP maybe, but not for 10€.
Its like you buy Ferrari, but if you want to drive it you must firts open hood and close and then go and open driver and drive.

Please give a rooting guide for my phone.0

MusicMan wrote:

Nothing has worked yet.

I received your log files and checked them.
I saw you didn't grant root access to the app, although you said you have rooted your phone. Please do things said in my email, it will work at once.

marko wrote:

Please give a rooting guide for my phone.

There are more than 10000 Android phones on the market, the root approach is different from phone to phone, please google "Root Galaxy S10" to know how to root your phone. I don't have the same phone myself, so I don't know the details. Sorry.

hello,i installed from the website,however steel can’t see the names.oneplus 5t android 10

tuviagenut wrote:

hello,i installed from the website,however steel can’t see the names.oneplus 5t android 10

So you didn't install it successfully. Please install it again.

boldbeast wrote:

Please install Boldbeast Recorder from https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html directly to overwrite the version in your phone, at once the phone number and contact name will be saved and displayed.

Is the Boldbeast APK available from this site different to the one on Google Play?

Yes. Please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know the difference.

marko wrote:
boldbeast wrote:

I have not seen any root quide for Samsung Galaxy S 10 (Android 10)
And i dont think loudspeaker option is right, for a free APP maybe, but not for 10€.
Its like you buy Ferrari, but if you want to drive it you must firts open hood and close and then go and open driver and drive.

Please give a rooting guide for my phone.0

Dont know how but app is working now. I have done nothing... voice of caller is slightly weaker but strong enough to here clearly

122 (edited by desaulty 2021-02-12 14:08:47)

Android 10 - Galaxy Note 1O +

I confirm that Boldbeast works perfectly with a Galaxy Note 10 Plus SM-N975U1, without any root, used in France, under Androïd 10 and OneUI 2.5, by applying the settings indicated above.
The sound is clear and audible from both sides.

And now, i confirm all is ok with Android 11, and One UI 3.

Can you please tell me, what exactly did you change?
I am struggling whole day with this... Thank you in advance!

desaulty wrote:

Android 10 - Galaxy Note 1O +

I confirm that Boldbeast works perfectly with a Galaxy Note 10 Plus SM-N975U1, without any root, used in France, under Androïd 10 and OneUI 2.5, by applying the settings indicated above.
The sound is clear and audible from both sides.

Nothing else than that is written in Post 1 of this file, "No root needed, but special operation needed".

kazfanpu wrote:

desaulty wrote:

Nothing else than that is written in Post 1 of this file, "No root needed, but special operation needed".

kazfanpu wrote:

Try these two settings. First is your phone Settings and the other is Boldbeast Settings.

- Tap "Settings - System - Accessibility" in your phone (not in Boldbeast), enable Boldbeast Call Recorder on the screen.
- Tap "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder.