Patrick 90 wrote:

Здраствуйте, вопрос такой ,как включить запись в настройках  на модели
Samsung Galaxy A-40 , (вообще не включается запись) кто нибудь сталкивался с этим или может устанавливал root права на него при необходимости?.

"No recording saved", please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Good Evening Sir,
The message I am getting call recordings are totally silent? see the reason and the solution,
Why its coming like that?
When I am going to record any calle it's coming message we are not able to record microphone is not allowed
Please solve this problem

dapaul99 wrote:

When I am going to record any calle it's coming message we are not able to record microphone is not allowed

Your phone must be a Huawei phone running Android 10.
See here: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic18 … id-10.html

It's real challenge to find how to update the program. Mine is 12.9, I want the latest 13.2 but no way. Could you help?

You can download and install the app from here: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Love the app,

I have a Samsung J3 on Verizon and am looking for the best settings to use for Android 9.

Any suggestions?

techtony216 wrote:

I have a Samsung J3 on Verizon and am looking for the best settings to use for Android 9.

Please confirm you are using the latest version of Boldbeast Recorder, and
- Click "Set Default Settings" in the app then test it.
- If it doesn't work, please try to change "Record Mode" to 11, 12, 13, 14, and test them one by one.
- If it doesn't work, you should root the phone to fix it.

Hi !
Realme X2 (1993= EU version) - Android 9 - Rooted -
Call recorder is ok, every thing is right, the voices are clear. I love it !
But i get an error message when i want to backup records to Google Drive cloud (it's ok to Dropbox, but i need to move to Google Drive) which is :
"Boldbeast Recorder requires on or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance."
My google account is runnig on the phone, i use it every time.
Any idea of what is wrong or missing ?
Thanks.

desaulty wrote:

Hi !
But i get an error message when i want to backup records to Google Drive cloud (it's ok to Dropbox, but i need to move to Google Drive) which is :
"Boldbeast Recorder requires on or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance."
Thanks.

It seems Google shut down the API used by Boldbeast Recorder, and this made the problem.
We'll change the code to use another API. We'll release a new version soon to fix it.

60 (edited by TGWoods 2020-10-23 18:58:17)

Hello! Sir.

I also have problem recording a conversation "when the app record only my own voice, but couldn't hear any! from other side" at all...
i have latest ver. of Boldbeast installed in my Experia XA 2 Ultra "H4233" Android ver. 9 (no root)
i have tried all record mode setting,tune audio route, change all audio source. Make no difference...

Any advice if there's a way to fix it,
Thks.

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.

boldbeast wrote:
desaulty wrote:

Hi !
Thanks.

It seems Google shut down the API used by Boldbeast Recorder, and this made the problem.
We'll change the code to use another API. We'll release a new version soon to fix it.

That is ok now with the version V 14.0. Thanks

I have been experimenting with BB for some time and I am still interested in purchasing the app in its full version.  But lately I have suffered from the impossibility of making backups on my Google Drive account.  However, I read on the forum that this problem was resolved in version 14.0.  But if on Google Play Store the version available is 13.7 GP, where can I get version 14.0?

Here: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Is there any new technology developments in the way of getting Boldbeast to work as intended without having to root phone. My phone, Samsung Galaxy S9- US carrier, can NOT be rooted so currently no options exist for me.  Hoping someday you will find a way, has that day arrived yet?

Without root it can't be fixed unfortunately.