1 (edited by dooferorg 2021-06-24 03:06:40)

I've seen other messages and replies about trying to get BoldBeast recorder to work with the Samsung A71 phone with Android 11. I went through the steps listed here: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_ … html#id009

Boldbeast seems to think I have not enabled the 'accessibility option' on this phone, but I have. I go to the settings and have it enabled, but every time I go back into the recorder app it makes a pop-up telling me I need to do it.

It also seems to revert the recording options to Mode 12 and Tune Samsung 2. Not sure why it does that.

Either way, it does not work like it used to on other phones. Any hints to get it working on this phone?

Edit: Uninstalled google play version and installed the one downloaded direct from this site. Of course that cleared all app data which is fine. I re-set the accessibility option and now it seems to remember it at least but I still have the issue that I can hear myself but not the other party.

Edit again:
Nope... still seems to 'forget' the accessibility things and says I need to enable it, but it's already set. Calls are now completely silent, not even my own voice

2 (edited by joseph 2021-07-20 23:01:11)

dooferorg wrote:

I've seen other messages and replies about trying to get BoldBeast recorder to work with the Samsung A71 phone with Android 11. I went through the steps listed here: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_ … html#id009

Boldbeast seems to think I have not enabled the 'accessibility option' on this phone, but I have. I go to the settings and have it enabled, but every time I go back into the recorder app it makes a pop-up telling me I need to do it.

It also seems to revert the recording options to Mode 12 and Tune Samsung 2. Not sure why it does that.

Either way, it does not work like it used to on other phones. Any hints to get it working on this phone?

Edit: Uninstalled google play version and installed the one downloaded direct from this site. Of course that cleared all app data which is fine. I re-set the accessibility option and now it seems to remember it at least but I still have the issue that I can hear myself but not the other party.

Edit again:
Nope... still seems to 'forget' the accessibility things and says I need to enable it, but it's already set. Calls are now completely silent, not even my own voice

The app and the call recordings works fine for me, but then again I use the root method on my A71 and Tune Samsung 2 us enabled for me too,  and doesn't cause any issues so don't worry