1 (edited by JMNeri 2022-02-22 11:37:52)

After updating Android to version 12, the app simply DOESN'T OPEN ANYMORE. I already reinstalled and it didn't solve the problem!
I see other reports about the problem on the forum but the developer doesn't seem to be worried about solving the problem!
I'm using Boldbeast Call Recordera version 14.9. and my smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy S10.
But according to the reports on the forum, the problem is not related to the device model, but to the incompatibility of the application with Android 12.

This happened to me as well. Cannot remove Android 12 either, can not flash if back, YET. 12 also broke navigation apps, so only way I can use nav in my truck is to NOT plug the phone into my truck. When I do, the directions are no longer available. This 12 broke many apps, and I advise to all, DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PHONE YET

Go and kick Google.

With Android 12, they have removed call recordings functions for 3rd party apps. You mostly need root permission for your device to enable this again (making call recorder a system app). This is no fault made by Boldbeast. With root= security enabled apps cease function, e.g. Google Pay/Wallet.

Due to this reason, I stay with my Huawei P30 Pro (no Android Updates at all, forever A10) and may send my Pixel 6 Pro back to seller.