Motorola One Power Android 9.0 disabled the call recording feature. This is the reason why your own voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak in recordings. No matter what recorder you are using in the market the result is the same. You can test and confirm this fact. Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem perfectly if you root the phone. Without root there will be no solution in the world unfortunately.

After root the phone please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: Alsa
- Alsa Device: Auto
- Alsa Bits: 16 Bits
- Alsa Channels: Auto
- Alsa Sampling Rate: Auto
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Driver: No
- Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream: No

Recorded calls are loud and clear in both sides.

Update
======
From users' feedback, in some countries the call recording feature is enabled, so no root needed, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it works great. However in some countries the call recording feature is disabled by Motorola, all recorders don't work good. In this case you should root the phone, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it perfectly.

2 (edited by amlanrd 2019-01-31 19:05:21)

These settings are not working in my Motorola One Power (Android 9.0 - Rooted)
Getting error message: "Recording failed, please change "Alsa Device" in settings and try again."
Please help!

Actually suggested settings in the post #1 above work great. You said "failed", two possible reasons:

1. You installed another recorder that blocks Boldbeast working. Please uninstall it.
2. You enabled a Voice Assistant app that blocked Boldbeast working. Please disable it. See [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to do it.

Now it should work.

Hi,

With above settings boldbeast working great normally. But not working over bluetooth earphone. I enabled "Change Audio Controls" option too. But still its not working.

Shows error : "Recording failed, please change "Alsa Device" in settings and try again."

I usually attend calls over bluetooth only. So boldbeast will be useless for me if it doesn't record over bluetooth.

Please help!

With the bluetooth connected, if you use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes

How about it?

Hi,

Motorola One Power Android 9.0 is not disabled the call recording feature.

Because "Easy Voice Recorder Pro"  is working fine for my Motorola one power.

Please check and update the setting for Bldbeast recorder to record the calls.

danish297 wrote:

Hi,

Motorola One Power Android 9.0 is not disabled the call recording feature.

Because "Easy Voice Recorder Pro"  is working fine for my Motorola one power.

Please check and update the setting for Bldbeast recorder to record the calls.

In some countries the call recording feature is enabled, most recorders in the market work good.
In some countries the call recording feature is disabled, all recorders work bad.

If any other recorder works good, Boldbeast Recorder works good also for sure.
If Boldbeast Recorder works bad, all recorders work bad without doubt. In this case you must root the phone, then Boldbeast can fix it perfectly. Without root you absolutely have no solution.