bdb wrote:

I have a Nokia 8 Sirocco running Android 10. I have installed the software directly from your website and followed all instructions that I can see.
Everything is working except I cannot hear the caller on playback.

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.

hocuspocus wrote:

14 => loud my voice but no voice on the other side
In addition => outgoing and incoming call number not recorded => only 000000000

1. If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.

2. Please install Boldbeast Recorder from https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html directly to overwrite the version in your phone, at once the telephone number and contact name problem will disappear.
Why? Please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know the reason.
Don't uninstall the app then reinstall it. Instead please install and overwrite it directly, so that all your settings and recordings will remain unchanged.

Donne as per tour suggestioni. App overwritten asking me all the rights ti Grant.
No Number at all

Hello i have got a Samsung SM-A405FN. Android 10. I bought it in Italy and I'm using in Italy as well. I tried most of the suggestions ( except root the mobile) and it's still not working. Can you suggest me something. Thank you.

hocuspocus wrote:

Donne as per tour suggestioni. App overwritten asking me all the rights ti Grant.
No Number at all

It surely works. Please check again.

lugripaste wrote:

Hello i have got a Samsung SM-A405FN. Android 10. I bought it in Italy and I'm using in Italy as well. I tried most of the suggestions ( except root the mobile) and it's still not working. Can you suggest me something. Thank you.

Without root I'm afraid there is no solution on the market unfortunately.