I bought my boldbeast several years ago and it is still the best on the market. After my purchase, a while later I had to move my license to 4 phones within a year. But then I had to do it a 5th time and thus had to purchase a 2nd license. So, I should have 2 licenses under my name. Can you check please and let me know? The reason I ask is I have my rooted phone but it is getting problematic, so I may have to get a 2nd one. I want to transfer my 2nd license which is not being used at the moment, to my new phone. Can you tell me what to do to get the one that is not installed  on any devices, to transfer to my new phone.

How high of a version of Android is supported by BoldBeast on the newer Samsung? For instance, if I got the 20+ or even a Galaxy 10 how high of a version of Android do you support on these Android phones? Or is it the same on all Androids?

Please get back with me as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Please forward the order details to me service@boldbeast.com, let me check them and help you.

Boldbeast Recorder supports the latest Android versions.
Android 9: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic17 … rding.html
Android 10: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic18 … rding.html

Where do I get order details for my first license bought years ago? and what details do you want?

I have my personal email which I guess I can't post here. But this link goes back to a discussion on this forum back in 2014 when I was still using my old license. It was installed on a Samsung Galaxy S4 at that time. Here is the link to our forum discussion:

Well I guess I cannot put the url for the forum discussion. But you should be able to find it. Just look for Caine0001 posts back in 2014.

I will keep trying to find more information to supply you with but I would think you could locate it by phone number and model and email address. But I will attempt to find more. I mean I can't even find information for the license that I am using on my current phone, so I do not anticipate finding anything on a license I bought over 6 years ago. But will try.

I have just replied to you, please check your email.