Solved -- see https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/post9005.html#p9005
Pixel 3a XL, Android 11, Rooted, BoldBeast 14.4
When I am using my Bluetooth Headset, the recorded audio is fine during that segment.
But when I transition to Speaker Phone (from Bluetooth Headset), the recorded audio starting then is in slow motion.
When I transition to Phone (from Speaker Phone), the recorded audio is still in slow motion.
My BoldBeast Configuration is below, using Alsa Sampling Rate=16000.
After testing more, I think the cause is using a Bluetooth Headset.
I do not have this slow motion problem when *only using* either Phone, Speaker or Wired Headset.
Is there any settings to prevent slow motion recording Bluetooth Headset?
BoldBeast (14.4): Configuration
- Call Settings -> Fix Recording Issues -> Install CallRecordingFix Module
- Record Mode: Alsa
- File Sampling Rate: Auto
- Alsa Device: Auto
- Alsa Bits: 16 Bits
- Alsa Channels: Auto
- Alsa Sampling Rate: 16000
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream: UnChecked
- Call Settings -> Incoming Calls -> Auto Detect Answered State: Checked