1 (edited by LoveCookiesNotPie 2021-10-22 11:57:12)

Hi, love the software.  Sent several emails to support email  regarding OnePlus 7 Pro and problems after upgrade from 11.01 to Oxygen OS 11.03.

Haven't received a reply or confirmation of receipt.  Can you please assist.

Thank you.

LoveCookiesNotPie wrote:

Hi, love the software.  Sent several emails to support email  regarding OnePlus 7 Pro and problems after upgrade from 11.01 to Oxygen OS 11.03.

Haven't received a reply or confirmation of receipt.  Can you please assist.

Thank you.

FYI I never received any feedback or response from support for my emails or from this post.

This post is for anyone with same hw & sw and needs a solution that just works.

In the end I enabled OP7P built in call recorder using jOnePlus Tools.
It works perfectly.  I also have a tasker profile that makes sure it doesn't get disabled (jOnePlus automatically creates it for you).  I added skvalex's call recorder app as a front end to manage the files and sync with cloud drive which has a nice interface and the option of using the phone's native call recording.  Nice option in skvalex!

Boldbeast was my goto when Google kneecapped call recording in their Android update years ago.  I had a Samsung S8 at the time and it has worked on every phone including my OP7P with OOS 10  but it is so buggy on OP7P with OOS 11 and I received no support.

Even with skvalex it wasn't until I went with OP7P native call recording that it was 100%.

Both skvalex and Boldbeast best case had very poor audio when used on OP OOS 11 without native call recording.  I happened to see that option in skvalex and gave it a try.  Boom all good.

No more call recording troubleshooting and can use whatever other options.  For example I don't need to disable Google assistant.

Update: 6 months later and still happy.  Skvalex coupled with rooted OnePlus 7 Pro's native call recording (OOS 11.06.1).  Can't say I've even had a single glitch.

LoveCookiesNotPie wrote:

Update: 6 months later and still happy.  Skvalex coupled with rooted OnePlus 7 Pro's native call recording (OOS 11.06.1).  Can't say I've even had a single glitch.

Hi, can u look here in this forum section : https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic21 … 12-p2.html

Post 35 - 38, if u have any answer to my questions there please?