The record button turns off after 5 seconds and no recording is made.
Three possible reasons:
1. You are using a wrong location to save recorded calls. Please check the "App Settings - Clip Saving Folder" option in Boldbeast Recorder.
2. There is another recorder working in your phone that blocks Boldbeast. Android allows only one recorder working, so you MUST remove ALL other recorders at first, otherwise Boldbeast will surely fail to record calls.
3. You enabled the OK Google app in your phone. OK Google is occupying the microphone, it is continuously picking up sound from the microphone to recognize your "voice command", and this blocks Boldbeast working. Please disable the following option in your phone:
- In some phones, disable the "Settings > Google > Search > Voice > OK Google detection > From any screen" option.
- In some phones, disable the "Settings > Google > Search > Voice > OK Google detection > Say Ok Google any time" option.
No other reasons, only these three possible reasons, please check them one by one.