david.steinhoff wrote:

whenever I make or receive a phone call the call starts in speaker mode

You enabled the option "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Auto Switch Speaker On" in Boldbeast.
Please disable it to change the behavior.

boldbeast wrote:

New version of Boldbeast Recorder V12.9

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V12.9. Please install the new version, and
- Tap "Settings - System - Accessibility" in your phone (not in Boldbeast), enable Boldbeast in it.
- Tap "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder.
Then it works at once, no root needed.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

It works on my S10e by following these steps! Excellent job, thanks :D

In case it might be useful, here's the software I'm running on my S10e:
AP/CP: G970FXXS3BSL4
CSC: G970FOXM3BSKO
(after pounding in *#1234# in the dialer)

Product code: PHN (Netherlands - Unbranded)

I have Galaxy S20 i tried this app but i cannot get it to work when talking thru bluetooth. It only works when talking on phone.

Thanks for the information.

So Galaxy S20 works good without bluetooth, but bad with bluetooth. That indicates there is a bug in the ROM related to bluetooth recording, no matter what recorder in the market you are using the problem is always there. Only the manufacturer can fix it in future ROM updates.

so is this for all samsung phones or just the s20 for now? and is there anything I can try to see if i can get it to work

Jimmyw wrote:

so is this for all samsung phones or just the s20 for now? and is there anything I can try to see if i can get it to work

Some Samsung phones work well with bluetooth, but some work bad.
If Boldbeast Recorder works bad, all recorders work bad also. In this case there is no solution on the market. You have to wait Samsung to fix it in future ROM updates.

any experience with G973FXXU4BTA8/G973FOXM4BTA8/G973FXxu4btaa
released 1 Feb 2020

I have the galaxy s10 plus SM-G975W.  i am not sure faint is the right word for it.  non existant is more like it.  I can only hear me.  The other side of the call is not there.  Do you have any suggestions?  I have looked into rooting the phone yet it seems really really complicated.

blenkhn wrote:

I have the galaxy s10 plus SM-G975W.  i am not sure faint is the right word for it.  non existant is more like it.  I can only hear me.  The other side of the call is not there.  Do you have any suggestions?  I have looked into rooting the phone yet it seems really really complicated.

Root is the only way to fix the "caller's voice is weak" problem.

boldbeast wrote:
blenkhn wrote:

Root is the only way to fix the "caller's voice is weak" problem.

Is there a good rooting method for doing this?  my phone is the samsung sm-g975w

There are more than 10000 Android phones on the market, the root approach is different from phone to phone, please google "Root SM-G975W" to know how to root your phone. I don't have the same phone myself, so I don't know the details. Sorry.

I am based in Italy, and am using a Galaxy S10 5G.

Recordings are blank, meaning that not only do I not heat the other party's voice, but not even my own.

Does it mean that I have to root my mobile, or might it be just me doing something wrong because my own voice should be recorded irrespective of the Android release?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Please
- Tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey", enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen.
- Tap "Set Default Settings".
Then test it. If it works, that's OK. If the caller's voice is weak in recordings, you should root the phone to fix it because in this case there is no other solution on the market.

In May 2019, I understand a user on here learned that his samsung galaxy s10e could not function fully with boldbeast recorder without being rooted...a year and 2 months later...I'm now asking if a solution for unrooted s10e's exists now? hahahah. Initially, my recordings were fully silent, but I followed all instructions on the troubleshooting guide. Now, my side of the call is working perfectly, however, the other side of the call is COMPLETELY silent...I suppose there is still no solution? :(

ThaJakester wrote:

In May 2019, I understand a user on here learned that his samsung galaxy s10e could not function fully with boldbeast recorder without being rooted...a year and 2 months later...I'm now asking if a solution for unrooted s10e's exists now? hahahah. Initially, my recordings were fully silent, but I followed all instructions on the troubleshooting guide. Now, my side of the call is working perfectly, however, the other side of the call is COMPLETELY silent...I suppose there is still no solution? :(

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

66 (edited by 5a5ch4 2020-10-15 17:33:32)

Hello everybody,
got it to work :) have fun with it.

Samsung S10e 128gb
Main info: - >>
Device Name: SM-G970F
Country Code: DBT
Android OS: Q (Android 10)
Build Number: G970FXXS9DTI8
Release date: 2020.10.05

- Root active with MagiskManager-v8.0.0

Software:
Boldbeast Android Call Recorder V13.8 (Download from Hompage important) not from Google PlayStore !!!
https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Boldbeast Recorder Settings
- Fix install with Magist mode
- Root options: activated
- Recording mode: 14
- Audio routing: 2
- Samsung 1: activated
- Audio effect: activated

Quality of the recording Scala 1-10
Mirco Sender: 10 and clear
Mirco receiver: 7 Blunt but okay

Hi, I read here in the forum some year ago that google would take away the  stop they put in so we can not record in good sound. But they never did it so far?
it is still a must to do as described here with accesability thing?

I have S10e & Android 10. The accessibility keeps getting turned off. I've set it about 5 times, now. I had a call to purchase something today, & I thought it was being recorded. You don't see the red notice to check accessibility unless you go into BB. Has anyone else had to keep turning on accessibility? How do I get it to stay???