Thank you , this has fixed my issue

I can't believe that it actually works on my galaxy s20 ultra exynos android 10! No other did and of course i bought it! country greece 
Thanx for this amazing app that records both sides crystal clear! I will check if it will record with galaxy buds bluetooth but if it dont doesn't matter cause is still amazing that records on android 10!!!

pkonstadino wrote:

I can't believe that it actually works on my galaxy s20 ultra exynos android 10! No other did and of course i bought it! country greece 
Thanx for this amazing app that records both sides crystal clear! I will check if it will record with galaxy buds bluetooth but if it dont doesn't matter cause is still amazing that records on android 10!!!

Did it record thru the galaxy buds?

Hi, I have an S10 Plus with Android 10 no root. I manage it to work, but i'm having trouble with it because it starts recording and around 20 to 30 seconds it stops. Any ideas?

Boldbeast Recorder is free, no advertisement. The free version doesn't have the "auto record calls" feature, you should click the in-call button to manually start recording, the recording has no limit (indeed limited only by your disk space). In the free version you can test the "auto record calls" feature, during test it records only 30 seconds every time. Please upgrade to the pro version to remove the limit.

I followed this on cheap MTK phone, my voice is recorded but other party sounds like some noises.
In my case there were no "Set Default Settings" option but I checked in Settings->Accessibilty BB service is enabled
Recording mode is 12, tried few other  modes but there is no even noise recorded in other modes.

----

[009] When I played back my call recordings they were totally silent, why?

Your phone is running Android 10 or a newer version, in which Google added a new limit, and this makes all your recordings silent.

Boldbeast can successfully bypass the limit. In the app please:

Tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen.
    Tap "Set Default Settings".

Now your recordings will no longer be silent. Please remember you must do both things above, otherwise your recordings will be totally silent on Android 10 and newer versions.

Note: When you tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" if the checkbox becomes checked, this indicates you have already enabled the accessibility service.

vixez wrote:

I followed this on cheap MTK phone, my voice is recorded but other party sounds like some noises.
In my case there were no "Set Default Settings" option but I checked in Settings->Accessibilty BB service is enabled
Recording mode is 12, tried few other  modes but there is no even noise recorded in other modes.

In this case you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

33 (edited by Johnatan_ti 2020-05-06 19:09:55)

Hello guys, I need help.

I installed BoldBeast on a Samsung Galaxy A10s - SM-A107M Android 9 Pie, after performing the Root procedure the recordings are working successfully for both sides (emitter and receiver).

Now I'm trying on the Galaxy A30 - SM-305GT- Android 10 and the recordings are totally silent.
I did Root, and follow all the guidelines of the site in item [009] and post 19 here on the forum but I was not successful.
After activating root and installing CallRecordingFix module, when making connections, BoldBeast is trying to record as if it had a conflict (activates and deactivates in seconds) Notifying: "error in recording please change (ALSA device) in the settings and try again"

Complementing...
After several attempts, deciding to place a Room with Android 9 on my A30 SM-A305GT, since it had worked on the A10s with Android 9, however unfortunately it only records one side which is my voice, I cannot hear the other side.
I'm also testing on the A20 SM-A205G Andoird 10, and so far I'm not getting any success.

I ask for your help!

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

boldbeast wrote:

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

Many thanks for the reply.

As requested, I had already sent them the file informed above, and they returned an email asking me for the BBBootLog file folder, I sent the folders for both Samsung A20 - Android 10 and Samsung A30 - Android 9 phones.

In this way, I believe that you can identify the information and know that it is the same person.

Thank you very much!

I want this app to be hidden . The carrier of the phone should not come to know about this app install in the phone . Is this possible

Johnatan_ti wrote:

As requested, I had already sent them the file informed above, and they returned an email asking me for the BBBootLog file folder, I sent the folders for both Samsung A20 - Android 10 and Samsung A30 - Android 9 phones.

Files received, thanks.
I checked your files. It seems the SELinux policies in your phone blocked the CallRecordingFix module working.
We'll change related part in the app to bypass the limit.

pujadubey wrote:

I want this app to be hidden . The carrier of the phone should not come to know about this app install in the phone . Is this possible

Nothing needs to do.
The carrier doesn't know what apps you have installed.

boldbeast wrote:
Johnatan_ti wrote:

Files received, thanks.
I checked your files. It seems the SELinux policies in your phone blocked the CallRecordingFix module working.
We'll change related part in the app to bypass the limit.

Wonderful! How nice!
And when will I be able to use the app with this improvement?
Do you have a forecast?

I have a Samsung A10 (Model: SM-A10KM).
Does it need to be rooted to function properly?
I tried installing and making calls but it isnt recording :(

Johnatan_ti wrote:

We'll release a new version in a week.

skha6205 wrote:

No recordings saved?
Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Recordings saved but totally silent?
Please see the post #1 above.

boldbeast wrote:
skha6205 wrote:

No recordings saved?
Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

Recordings saved but totally silent?
Please see the post #1 above.

Sorry its recording but silent. I followed the post #1 here but still no luck :(. Does it mean I need to root my phone?

skha6205 wrote:

Sorry its recording but silent. I followed the post #1 here but still no luck :(. Does it mean I need to root my phone?

In this case you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

Hi
I have note 9 enyxos chipset android 10
My device is rooted
I have done everything.
Mode 12,done
Install call recording fix,done
Accessibility done
Phone record call,both side
But the other side sound is noisy and not clear
Please help me

aidinzz wrote:

Phone record call,both side
But the other side sound is noisy and not clear

Now that you have rooted your Android 10 phone, please
- Confirm the CallRecordingFix module is installed correctly.
- Confirm Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service is enabled.

Use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 12
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
Now you should get crystal clear call recordings.

If "sound is noisy and not clear", most possibly your phone has a bug inside related to audio resampling. In this case in Boldbeast Recorder please try to change "Call Settings - File Sampling Rate" to 8000, 16000, 44100, 48000, and test them one by one, you'll find one of them will make recordings crystal clear.

Hi,

I’ve been using Boldbeast since 4/2016.  Love the app. 

Recently switched to a US unlocked, not rooted Samsung S10 (SM-G973U1 - purchased directly from Samsung). 

Apologies, if I’m late to the discussion.  I read many of the chains here and noticed different approaches as time had passed and updates were deployed.  I also noticed many thoughts scattered across multiple threads.  The status appears to be extremely fluid and changes constantly.  My issue/question relates to the current state.

Here’s my issue…
When using Bluetooth, I cannot hear the other party.  Same applies when using a wired headset.  Phone to ear – I can hear, but not as clear as my S7.

What I’ve done…
Tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey", enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen.  - Tap "Set Default Settings".

Excluding rooting, is there any way to resolve?  A possible recording mode or settings combination that will work?  Appreciate the help and insight.

- Gavin

GavinSmith wrote:

Here’s my issue…
When using Bluetooth, I cannot hear the other party.  Same applies when using a wired headset.  Phone to ear – I can hear.

So it works well normally, but bad when a bluetooth headset or a wired headset is connected. This indicates your phone has bugs in the ROM related to bluetooth headset and wired headset. No matter what recorder on the market you are using the problem is always there.

If you don't root the phone, you have to wait for the manufacturer to fix it in future ROM updates.

If you root the phone, and your phone has a Qulcomm chipset inside, Boldbeast Recorder can fix it at once. Please enable the "Change Audio Control" option in the app, then you'll record calls perfectly in two directions via bluetooth or wired headset. The option is visible only after you root the phone.

If your phone has a chipset other than Qulcomm inside, you still have no solution on the whole market unfortunately even if you root the phone.

casabel wrote:

Thank you , this has fixed my issue

boldbeast wrote:
Johnatan_ti wrote:

We'll release a new version in a week.

Hello, how are you ?
Brother already released that promised update for last week?
I really need it!