toneporto wrote:

I don't see any program that is using the microphone and I checked the Microphone permission and it's only the boldbeast that has permissions to use I don't know what to do anymore !!!!!!

In this case please use Record Mode 1 to record calls.
If it still can't save the recording, you 100% installed another recorder that blocked Boldbeast working. You must uninstall that recorder.
If it saves the recording, this indicates Samsung enabled Boldbeast to use Record Mode 1 but disabled it to use Record Mode 12. If the recording is good, that's OK. If the recording is silent or the caller's voice is weak, you should root the phone to fix it.

Please see a solution. It is for samsung a50 phones but i suppose it is suitable for all samsung A series https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic17 … order.html

Hi guys!

I want to ask for some help.
My dad got a Samsung Galaxy J6 phone and it doesnt record the voice. I looked for answers but no luck.
If u can give me some tips i would be really grateful!
Android 10

-Mario

Please install the latest version of Boldbeast Recorder, and see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls on your Galaxy J6. If it works, that's OK, otherwise you should root the phone to fix it.

Здравствуйте!
У меня Huawei P20 PRO, Android 10.
Записывает разговоры очень странно, как входящий так и исходящий. Сразу включается диктофон(до ответа на том конце) и записывает все звуки вокруг.Мой голос слышно отлично,но собеседника почти не слышно.Что я только не делал,возвращался к заводским установкам,но всё осталось на прежнем уровне.Huawei P20 PRO не рутируется. Подскажите,что делать?

Huawei Android 10 Call Recording
https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic20 … rding.html

82 (edited by DavidC1957 2020-08-07 20:45:34)

I have a Galaxy A20 that just updated to Android 10 and of course the call recorder I was using quit working.

I've been trying to get Boldbeast to work but I haven't had any luck so far. I get a blank recording. I think I've tried about everything mentioned here, short of rooting the phone. I have only tried Mode 1 and 12. Both do the same thing.

Other than trying all the other modes is there any suggestions?

DavidC1957 wrote:

I have a Galaxy A20 that just updated to Android 10 and of course the call recorder I was using quit working.

I've been trying to get Boldbeast to work but I haven't had any luck so far. I get a blank recording. I think I've tried about everything mentioned here, short of rooting the phone. I have only tried Mode 1 and 12. Both do the same thing.

Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.

boldbeast wrote:
DavidC1957 wrote:

Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.

I've been through that, plus everything else I've found here and can think of. So far no joy.

I don't want to have to root the phone. Last one I tried that with I ended up with a brick. So unless there is something I'm missing I'm probably going to have to go without.

I can confirm the instructions for no root in the first post work for Oppo X2 Pro choosing the tune audio effect option  and either group 1 or 3. Very happy that this works

the incoming voice is only very slightly softer than the outgoing voice but only very slightly when not on speaker but went on speaker both voices are equal

Is there a way to show the contacts details because all the calls are coming up with unknown?

Please install Boldbeast Recorder from https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html directly to overwrite the version in your phone, at once the telephone number and contact name problem will disappear.
Why? Please see [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know the reason.
Don't uninstall the app then reinstall it. Instead please install and overwrite it directly, so that all your settings and recordings will remain unchanged.

hello

I have a xiaomi redmi note 8  pro ( miui global 12.0.2.0 / with android 10 ) I installed your last version software 13.7 , and I have done all the settings you said,but I have an issue with the incoming voice call which is not recorded ( mine is ok with loud speaker on and manually recording ) , thanks by advance for your answer

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

Went to listen to a recording today, saw that all my recent recordings have been silent. Perhaps we could have a push notification in the future to warn us about this? Otherwise we only find out when we need to listen to a past call.

I enabled the accessibility service, and pressed the default settings option. However I still get silent calls. I tried 'Tune Audio Effect' too.

I'm using a Samsung M30S phone. Previously it worked well, although incoming audio was very poor quality.

I don't have root, this phone looks quite difficult to root.

I'm having a world of trouble trying to get recording to work on my Pixel 3a. The recordings sound like they are slow motion.

The phone is rooted. I've installed the call recording fix and followed settings advice that I found for the Pixel 3a in this forum.

These are my settings...

- Record Mode: Alsa
- File Sampling Rate: Auto
- Alsa Device: Auto
- Alsa Bits: 16 Bits (I have tried auto but it makes no difference)
- Alsa Channels: Auto
- Alsa Sampling Rate: Auto
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
- Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls: No
- Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream: No (some phones)

I'm still getting the slow motion recordings. Please help.

NibblyPig wrote:

I enabled the accessibility service, and pressed the default settings option. However I still get silent calls. I tried 'Tune Audio Effect' too.
I'm using a Samsung M30S phone.

So root is needed to fix it.

lotan wrote:

I'm having a world of trouble trying to get recording to work on my Pixel 3a. The recordings sound like they are slow motion.

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

1)What method should work best (stability, battery drain,voice quality ) for users with:
And10, xposed, rooted.
Root+acessibility/root only/root+Module or?
2)And in this case we need to set no battery optimalization also? Is there sense in some case greenify it?

Additional info:
Im on:LineageOs 17.1 xiaomi mi8

Usually the stability is the same. Some ROMs have bugs in the audio driver that make stability problems, in this case the Alsa mode is suggested.
Battery drain is exactly the same, because during recording the CPU keeps working, it can't go to sleep to save battery.
Usually voice quality is the same, because the quality is decided ultimately by the hardware and the audio driver.

boldbeast wrote:

Usually the stability is the same. Some ROMs have bugs in the audio driver that make stability problems, in this case the Alsa mode is suggested.
Battery drain is exactly the same, because during recording the CPU keeps working, it can't go to sleep to save battery.
Usually voice quality is the same, because the quality is decided ultimately by the hardware and the audio driver.

Thank you ! Also one more question:
Is it more difficult to record a conversation over a Bluetooth handset than a glossary/normal one ? Can it not work in any case than normal?

damianek420 wrote:

Is it more difficult to record a conversation over a Bluetooth handset than a glossary/normal one ? Can it not work in any case than normal?

Many phones that have a Qualcomm chipset inside can't record calls via bluetooth, because the audio driver provided by Qualcomm has bugs inside. Some phones can record calls via bluetooth because the manufacturer fixed the bugs. Most manufacturers didn't fix them. If you root the phone Boldbeast can fix the bugs also. Please enable the "Change Audio Control" option in the app, then you'll record calls perfectly in two directions via bluetooth. The option is visible only after you root the phone.

Many phones that have a Samsung Exynos chipset inside can't record calls via bluetooth either, because the audio driver has bugs inside. In this case you have to wait for Samsung to fix them in future ROM updates. Even if you root the phone you still can't get a solution from third-party apps.

Other phones that have a Huawei Kirin chipset or Mediatek chipset inside are in the same situation: some phones can record calls via bluetooth, but some phones can't because of bugs in the ROM, and third-party apps can't fix them even with root.

Dear Boldbeast (BB),
I have a Xiaomi POCO F2
I believe my right pace should be here.
If wrong please re-address me.
I sent you today my log.
I follow accessibility instructions. I allow all permissions.

Issues:
- many times BB doesn't start even if I receive a call: the manual recording icons doesn't appear, even if BB is running on the background (I see the icon un the up-left corner)
- if BB has not been initialised (eg: phone restarted), it doesn't appear at all. If I run manually BB the call recording mode doesn't start => only memo mode without recording anything
- both my and the other "friend" voice are recorder with very weak volume, and quite useless in playing them back .

I hope you can help me.
Otherwise I must go back to my old device and send this phone back to the dealer ...

Possibly Google Android can be locked in such a way from big G => possible that the recording functions can't be allowed by myself ??

many times BB doesn't start even if I receive a call: the manual recording icons doesn't appear, even if BB is running on the background (I see the icon un the up-left corner)
=> When the call comes your phone doesn't allow Boldbeast to run. Most possibly you need to change some settings in your phone to let it not doing so. Other phones don't have this problem.

- if BB has not been initialised (eg: phone restarted), it doesn't appear at all.
=> You phone doesn't allow Boldbeast to automatically start up upon power on. Most possibly you revoked permissions needed by the app. Please don't do so. Even with all permissions granted some phones still don't allow an app to automatically start up, unless you set Battery Optimization for it to "Not Optimized". Some phones may have other limitations.

- both my and the other "friend" voice are recorder with very weak volume, and quite useless in playing them back .
=> Please see [009] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to use suggested settings to record calls.

Hi Guys

I have a Nokia 8 Sirocco running Android 10. I have installed the software directly from your website and followed all instructions that I can see.

Everything is working except I cannot hear the caller on playback.

100 (edited by hocuspocus 2020-09-10 11:16:11)

Dear,
both mode 9 and 14 doesn't work
14 => loud my voice but no voice on the other side
9 => totally silent

I hope you can go deeper in the issue. Maybe trying on a POCO F2 unrooted

In addition => outgoing and incoming call number not recorded => only 000000000