I'm on pixel 4, Android 11 ( RP1A.200720.009) rooted with magisk version 04995881 with manager version d4d837a5, selinux switcher, set to permissive.

There are no magisk modules installed, I even had magisk run the Uninstaller module.

I'm on an att network.

The app won't fully initialize to get the support payload, is there anything I can provide? What logs should I pull from catlog?

Can you please tap "Settings - Send Log Files" in Boldbeast VoIP Recorder to send log files to me? Let me check them and see what happened on your phone. Thanks.

The screen is grey when I click on the "voip recorder" icon, and will not initialize, I've restarted my phone multiple times. I can get catlogs but I need a filter to obtain from the system logs.

You said "the screen is grey when I click on the voip recorder icon". This is because Android 11 changed many things. We'll release a new version of Boldbeast VoIP Recorder soon to fix the problem.

5 (edited by anthony.hernandez 2020-10-13 08:56:47)

Thank you very much. I'll keep an eye out on updates and hope for the best including the fixes for magisk sudo access.

boldbeast wrote:

You said "the screen is grey when I click on the voip recorder icon". This is because Android 11 changed many things. We'll release a new version of Boldbeast VoIP Recorder soon to fix the problem.

Is there an ETA for the update?  It kind of leaves Android 11 in the dust, and if it's in the next couple of days, or even a week, I can hold off on rolling back my OS to 10. I rather Keep it at 11, it has a lot of features that are very useful. The screen capture is much better than boldbeast's screen capture. But lack of audio recording really hurts, I'm using external android device to be the Voice Recorder, but it's not as clear as the built in one, as the internal media player is direct digital recording of the other side.

We'll release the new version within several days.