You can upload the file to a cloud drive. Most cloud drives can create a link for the file. You send the link to your friend, then he clicks the link to download it.

I used the Huawei mate 10 pro and boldbeast specialty not rooted. Is it really no I have to root my mate 10 pro to have cleare voice on both sides? .... Also in the future. That's just the thing WY I used BB and I loved and just payed for pleas give me answer about use of mate 10 pro Huawei about clear voice on bothe sides
In advanced  a paid user

In a few countries (like Italy) Huawei Mate 10 Android 9 works good, no root needed. However in most countries the caller's voice can't be recorded, so root is needed. Otherwise there will be no solution in the world. After root the phone Boldbeast Recorder V12.0 can fix it.

Huawei has an APK file in 9.1 that can recorded call voice on both sides very clearly without rooting your phone
And it work also on emui 9.0
I have Mate 10 pro android 9 eumi 9.0. I rather use boldbeast but since it not working anymore this will do just fine

Maybe boldbeast app will work again someday without rooting  huawei can!

Apps from a manufacturer usually have more permissions granted, so they can do more things that third-party apps can't do.

Glad to know the information. It's good for Mate 10 users of course.