ITS AMAZING !!!   IT WORKS
I have download and installed the Boldbeast Recorder V11.1 version...
It works perfectly and I have both parties recorded crystal clear.
Thank you so so so much.

I am very sorry to say, but it doesn't work at all. I can only hear my own voice, even after a reinstall. ☹️

Kastermaster wrote:

I am very sorry to say, but it doesn't work at all. I can only hear my own voice, even after a reinstall. ☹️

Are you sure you installed v 11.1 ?

boldbeast wrote:

Do we dare to spread this information!? Will Samsung try to shut this fix down?

=> To find a solution without root is very difficult, because there are many limits in the ROM (permissions, selinux etc). In theory Samsung can do anything, if they want to shut this down it's easy for them to do so in future ROM updates.

Boldbeast, please do not share your workaround publicly. Samsung will shut it down quickly. If you are a  sport, you can share privately with other call recording app developers.
Great job!

55 (edited by Kastermaster 2018-05-05 08:23:34)

eranrose wrote:
Kastermaster wrote:

Are you sure you installed v 11.1 ?

Yeah

Edit: Method no. 5 works for me. Not the default mode.

Thank you! It is working after upgrading the Boldbeast application.

It doesn’t work on my Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)
I have download and installed the Boldbeast Recorder V11.2  GP (play store)
I try default mode, Method no. 1, Method no. 5
Thanks

m21puri wrote:

Thanks

Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder, then it works at once.

59 (edited by mtm 2018-05-07 09:14:49)

I'm very glad, that Boldbeast have found a solution to record calls! You are really good!
But can you explain something - why if I change whatever settings(which is not call related) the application stop working? For example I want to make the record button unmovable and the records becomes one sided. The same if I put some space limit for the recorded calls.
Is it possible the settings to be used or always has to applied only the default settings? It will be really nice to use some of the app options without cripple the main functioanality.

mtm wrote:

why if I change whatever settings(which is not call related) the application stop working? For example I want to make the record button unmovable and the records becomes one sided. The same if I put some space limit for the recorded calls.

All these changes don't affect recording quality, you can change them freely.
The only setting that affect recording quality is "Call Settings > Record Format". Only MP3 and WAV formats work well, other formats don't work well, so please use MP3 or WAV.

61 (edited by mtm 2018-05-07 13:08:08)

For me - if I change them, than the app is not recording the other side. That's why I am asking.... starts to work normally when again apply  the default settings

boldbeast wrote:
m21puri wrote:

Thanks

Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder, then it works at once.

Nope, still does not work. I tried almost everything. All modes, resetting to default, nothing works. I have a SM-G960F. Installed the Boldbeast app via the Playstore. This doesn't install version 11.1, but version 11.2 GP. Is that the problem? If so, please advise how I can install version 11.1. If not, please advise on the correct settings for an SM-G960F. Thanks!

boldbeast wrote:
mtm wrote:

why if I change whatever settings(which is not call related) the application stop working? For example I want to make the record button unmovable and the records becomes one sided. The same if I put some space limit for the recorded calls.

All these changes don't affect recording quality, you can change them freely.
The only setting that affect recording quality is "Call Settings > Record Format". Only MP3 and WAV formats work well, other formats don't work well, so please use MP3 or WAV.

Had to change the record mode to Method 7 and after this is possible to apply the other settings. And the app is running OK.

Johs wrote:

Nope, still does not work. I tried almost everything. All modes, resetting to default, nothing works. I have a SM-G960F. Installed the Boldbeast app via the Playstore. This doesn't install version 11.1, but version 11.2 GP. Is that the problem? If so, please advise how I can install version 11.1. If not, please advise on the correct settings for an SM-G960F. Thanks!

Most phones in the market have bugs in the ROM, for example they may not record the caller's voice

- when you connect a wired headset to the phone, or
- when you connect a bluetooth headset to the phone, or
- when you click the Mute button during the call, or
- when you click the Speaker button during the call, or
- some other situations maybe.

Users have reported SM-G960F / SM-G965F work well with the earpiece and bluetooth headset, but there is no report about wired headset , speaker etc, please check above situations.

the vertion that i can aplly is 11.2.
sumsung s9 is not working with 11.2.
is there a way to intall 11.1?

66 (edited by hdoron 2018-05-09 10:57:36)

App version 11.2 GP (play store) works perfectly for me on a Samsung S9 Plus (most up to date IL firmware G965FXXU1ARD3).

* boaz8, What is your firmware version?

** boldbeast Administrator, Which firmware have been used to test your app version 11.2?
It works fine for me on G965FXXU1ARD3, but will it work fine on former firmware versions?
Does it work with the G965FXXU1ARD4 firmware version?

Is there any plan to record WhatsApp calls?

hdoron wrote:

It works fine for me on G965FXXU1ARD3, but will it work fine on former firmware versions?

G965FXXU1ARD4 works great.

boaz8 wrote:

the vertion that i can aplly is 11.2.
sumsung s9 is not working with 11.2.
is there a way to intall 11.1?

So far from users' feedback, it seems all S9/S9+ variants with all ROM versions work very well.
You said "not work", can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let us have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

eranrose wrote:

Voip calls like WhatsApp, Skype etc can't be recorded, no matter what recorder you are using in the market.

boldbeast wrote:
eranrose wrote:

Voip calls like WhatsApp, Skype etc can't be recorded, no matter what recorder you are using in the market.

On my jailbroken iphone 6 I have a cydia  app called Super recorder that records voip as well .

boldbeast wrote:
hdoron wrote:

G965FXXU1ARD4 works great.

Which former firmware versions work fine with boldbeast phone recorder?

I turned of my Samsung firmware updates.
I Will only update if i Read it is safe.
I will never buy a Samsung again.
I AM 10 years user of Samsung.
Samsung is getting Apple arrogance now.

Still only recording on the S9+ side. Either using the onscreen button or not. The other side is not recording.

Details below
Boldbeast V11.2
Android 8.0.0
Samsung Experience version
Kernel 4.9.59-13138380-QB17445638
Build R16NW.G965FXXU1ARCC
Knox 3.1
Phone model SM-G965F

I have Galaxy S9 plus with European chip. I am using version 11.2 pro.
In the version exist bug.
I using call recorder with bluetooth in a car. The call record works with out any problem.
After that, then I out of the car, without bluetooth connection , the call recorder record my voice only.
I find a work arround. After end of  using the phone bluetooth mode I need send commnd of default setting and call recording start working well