I have Galaxy S9 SM-G960F (International Exynos)

I have tried settings for S8/S8+, S7/S7Edge and Note 8, in each case, only my voice is being recorded. The other side is completely mute (not soft).

Please provide correct settings for this device.

Thank you

Galaxy S9 is the Samsung 2018 flagship, it has not been publicly released yet at this moment, but you have already had one in hand, cool!

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for quick reply.

Logs sent.

Now Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9 Plus have been released, many users have received the phone. Your phone uses either the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset or the Samsung Exynos 9810 chipset inside.

What chipset in your phone? See here to know it: https://www.techwalls.com/samsung-galax … ifferences

1. Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9 Plus with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset inside

In Boldbeast Recorder please use following settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Record Format: MP3
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect: No
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group3
It records calls very well, both your voice and the caller's voice are loud and clear in recordings.
From users' feedback, so far there is no user met problems with phones having Snapdragon 845 inside.

2. Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9 Plus with the Samsung Exynos 9810 chipset inside

(1) Call recording is good in some countries
In some countries the call recording feature is OK, please install Boldbeast Recorder and use following settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Record Format: MP3
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect: No
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group3
It records calls very well, both your voice and the caller's voice are loud and clear in recordings.

(2) Call recording is bad in some countries
In some countries the call recording feature of phones having Exynos 9810 inside is disabled by Samsung, you can only record your own voice, the caller's voice is very weak or mute in recordings, no matter what recorder you are using in the market. There is no solution in the whole world. However if you root the phone Boldbeast Recorder has more options to fix the problem.

UPDATE 2018-05-02
Great news! We invented a new solution to fix the Galaxy S9 recording problem.
We have just released Boldbeast Recorder V11.1, please update the app in your phone to V11.1, now both Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 phones are supported, all Galaxy S9 variants in all countries work perfectly, recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides, No Root Needed.

Google Play may need some time to publish it, if at this moment the new version is not available in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

After install the new version V11.1, please click "Set Default Settings" in the app, then it works at once.

Android 10
Android 10 call recording

VoIP Call Recording
Record video calls and voice calls from VoIP apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, Google Voice, Google Hangouts, Google Duo, Line, WeChat, Skype, magicApp, Signal etc. Android VoIP Call Recording

Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus: Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus: Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus: Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus: Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge: Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Call Recorder

Galaxy Note10: Galaxy Note10 Call Recorder
Galaxy Note9: Galaxy Note9 Call Recorder
Galaxy Note8: Galaxy Note8 Call Recorder

Galaxy A9: Galaxy A9 Call Recorder
Galaxy A8: Galaxy A8 Call Recorder
Galaxy J7: Galaxy J7 Call Recorder
Galaxy J5: Galaxy J5 Call Recorder

hello..
i've s9 plus . purchased from saudi arabia. i've used boldbeast app for recording i tried different settings non of them works for me,
plase any one advice me how to record calls
only my voice is heard the other side i can't hear anything,

thanks

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus with Exynos 9810 chipset, and this settings is not work. It's only record my voice, and not caller's voice.....

Hello, bought samsung galaxy s9 + G965F / DS, transferred the license from another phone, writes only my voice, help to fix the problem

Hi I just bought a Samsung S9 plus and transferred my account from bold beast to my phone. I cannot view any of my files from my old phone and I am not able to record any of my new calls.
Can someone help me please?

I just bought a S9 plus and transferred my account from boldbeast to it. I cannot view any of my files from my old phone.
=> Please see [102] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to do it.

and I am not able to record any of my new calls.
=> Please see [001] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html to know how to fix it.

11 (edited by bb-1 2018-03-22 20:13:01)

I'd like to confirm that the T-Mobile US Snapdragon S9 works great for recording conversations using the settings described here.

Wifi calling recording gave an error message describing that VOIP calls usually cannot be recorded.  I've yet to push and test this further.  I haven't tested bluetooth call recording yet either, but I will.

Dear developers of the program, please make sure that you hear two interlocutors after the conversation, and not just me. Samsung s9 + G965F with the chipset Exynos 9810, tell me what you need to provide for your victory over this disadvantage? Please reply to the post, or here.

Galaxy S9 SM-G960F and Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965F, in some countries they record calls perfectly. In some countries they can only record your own voice because Samsung blocked the caller's voice in a very strict way, there is no solution in the world, all recorders surely don't work.

Galaxy S9/S9 Plus models other than SM-G960F and SM-G965F, from users' feedback, so far all record calls perfectly in all countries.

14 (edited by s3332111@gmail.com 2018-03-23 06:05:10)

Rooting the phone - please tell me how to correct the phone?

15 (edited by adamthedoc 2018-03-23 09:38:03)

Can you please explain what are we going to do after rooting?

tell please as with the help of root rights on your phone, it is possible to fix the situation with a record of the conversation

At this moment there is no user who has rooted the phone.

If someone has rooted the phone, please
- enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls" option in Boldbeast.
- use Boldbeast to record several calls, so that Boldbeast will generate new log files.
- click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast to send new log files to me.
I'll then check the new log files and change recording parameters to make a new version of Boldbeast trying to fix the problem.

I have got it recording on S8 Plus exynos but in S9 Plus Exynos non of the settings are helping kindly provide support to your Pro Subscribers!!

19 (edited by faisal.anwar.uk 2018-04-01 09:06:39)

No solution from any call recording software will work on the exynos variant because Samsung has officially blocked it on the S9 and S9+ on stock software.

Official response from Samsung:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Gal … 58946#M697

Full article:
http://piunikaweb.com/2018/04/01/samsun … trictions/

As the moderator has mentioned you can root your device. However, be aware that this will invalidate your warranty and Samsung Pay.

Here's how to root:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy … x-t3763974

Alternative is to wait for the Exynos Korean or Hong Kong firmware and load that to your phone:
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares

Doesn't Vietnam firmware has native call recorder enabled?

I have a rooted S9+ Exynos and tried running Boldbeast in root mode with every possible mode and Alsa with all five devices. I am not able to post link here, how I can share the link with you?

Thanks for your help!

pb1982 wrote:

how I can share the link with you?

Please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me. Thanks.

Thanks, also uploaded the logs here in case you didn't receive it via the app:
https : // my .pcloud. com/publink/show?code=XZDpQQ7Z1JhaM9dtRA4Gj514GKhVyQyCpTYV

I'll wait to buy the app for results regarding call recording on the Galaxy S9. I am willing to root my phone if that allows me to record calls as I rely on it for my work (journalist).

Got update of the app still not rectified with S9 Plus Exynos varient I have sent log file to the developer bit as usual the response was a link for this forum. MAN I PAID FOE THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US SUPPORT

Kastermaster wrote:

I'll wait to buy the app for results regarding call recording on the Galaxy S9. I am willing to root my phone if that allows me to record calls as I rely on it for my work (journalist).